[READ] Cows Changing Color

firetiger1032

[READ] Cows Changing Color

Post by firetiger1032 »

Platform: PS4 pro
Subject: Cows
Issue: Cows changing color
Single player
Steps to reproduce: I started out with 20 black and white cows. I now have 22 black and white cows or so the animal dialogue indicates. However, when looking in the cow pasture there are only 5 or so cows that are black and white the rest are a brown, black, and brown and white. This is all taking place after the new patch that was just released on 12/17.

Map: Ravenport.
deddycantshoot

Re: Cows Changing Color

Post by deddycantshoot »

mine did the same,but now they're back to original color.
firetiger1032

Post by firetiger1032 »

Update: now after the new PS4 pro update on 12/19 version 1.04 they are all back to black and white.
Pipochka78

Post by Pipochka78 »

+1
firetiger1032

Post by firetiger1032 »

They have changed color again to a mix if brown, brown and white, black, and black and white.
Corstaad

Post by Corstaad »

Getting the same Xbox and singleplayer.
Perbjorkhem

Post by Perbjorkhem »

This is the same with chicken and sheep and the horses. I only bought one color but when you look in the pen they have all sorts of colors. Clearly a bug.
JohnDeereLimo

Post by JohnDeereLimo »

My cows just changed color. I bought cows, all of them are the same color, black and white. The cows that were initially delivered were a mix of colors. Next time I loaded they were all black and white, like they're supposed to be. Next load they are all different colors again. They are all listed as black and white in the menu.

Edit: standard ps4
GermanyG

Post by GermanyG »

All of my animals do the actually. They just flickor back and forth through all the colors.
*thumbsup* YouTube:GermanyG *thumbsup*
kaitto2014

Post by kaitto2014 »

to me it happened when I installed the mod Fliegl Animal Transporter by Farmer Andy/lsfarming-mods.com, the problem happened even if I did not select the mod, I had to uninstall the mod to get the animals back to normal, I think it was a conflict with the texture for the static animals models that appear in the transporter when it is loaded.
ALVINLEESISSUM

Re: [READ] Cows Changing Color

Post by ALVINLEESISSUM »

All animals change color hard to ride and clean a lot of horses when this happends. Also cows teleport around in the pen. Ps4
Captain076wild

Re: [READ] Cows Changing Color

Post by Captain076wild »

Bought 2 Brown and 18 Black and white, just noticed I have black and brown & white, still have a few of the originals. Two days ago my two horses
change from black and chestnut to a paint and palomino, but change back once you riding them until you return to the paddock.