[FS19] SERIOUS BUG in Ravenport - Central Grain!!!!

joshmiller83

[FS19] SERIOUS BUG in Ravenport - Central Grain!!!!

Post by joshmiller83 »

Please FIX the Central GRAIN Elevator! A LOT of the Tippers and Trailers/Semi Trucks have issues with the unloading dock!

This needs a serious looking at very soon!
Playing on PC the only system there is!
juf.de

Re: [FS19] SERIOUS BUG in Ravenport - Central Grain!!!!

Post by juf.de »

Using capital letters only doesn't help getting this fixed faster. A proper bug report however does.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
hpmc13

Post by hpmc13 »

And maybe explain what you mean by "have issues with the unloading dock." They get stuck? They can't get onto the ramp? They jam under the roof (which is what I suspect you mean)? They teleport into another dimension?

A little more information goes a long way.
Playing on PC
Junecolh

Post by Junecolh »

The grain elevator does not work at all on my ps4. You can not unload anything here. I thought that maybe On missions it would but it wouldn’t let me unload any of the crops here.
Redd

Post by Redd »

This is not a bug. It's a design fail. As the ceiling is not design for big tippers. It's needs to be higher or the ramp needs to be lowered.. But it's not the only fail design. The northern Train silo also has low ceilings.

The only way i have found an use for em is just to backup the back end of the trailers until you get the trigger. The truck or tractor needs to face towards the dam. Otherwise the tippers flips and dances all over the place.
W1der

Post by W1der »

It sounds as if you are using to big equipment for that sell point ... if so, that is hardly a bug" nor a design flaw ...

How about you adapt and use something that fits!?
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
Grey20

Post by Grey20 »

Then what's the point of having bigger equipment in game ?
SpeedVan

Post by SpeedVan »

Design flaw. Contracts supplied truck with trailer, and specifying the Central Grain Elevator as selling point, has the same issue on PC.