Mahindra Retriever has no engine sound on console (pre order bonus dlc)

ltl.vamp

Re: Mahindra Retriever has no engine sound on console (pre order bonus dlc)

Post by ltl.vamp » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:54 pm

There was holiday and now there are enough threads to read ... Please give them the time to read and to find a solution! They will fix it by sure!

(I have the same issue with Gator and Mahindra on Xbox One: no sound since the update)
FS17 Platinum, FS19 Platinum - Xbox One X - Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
Still love: Oberlausitz, Woodshire, Altenstein (Redkeinstus), Lone Oak Farm (Frontier Design/BulletBill).
Love: FENDT 900 Favorit Vario (Smety (CMT)) / Deutz D80 ~ Farming Classics (Dogface), AgroStar 6.61 (Giants)

Hudpud

Post by Hudpud » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:23 pm

I have the same issue on Xbox. Also noticed when you drive over grass now as well that it doesn’t take Damage like before anyone else have that issue?

Hudpud

Post by Hudpud » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:26 pm

Also I see we have 16 people on here with this issue. It’s very frustrating why this hasn’t at least been read. I am a huge fan of this game and continue to keep playing but all these issues are really making the game frustrating to play.

Husqvarna TS 352

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:30 am

Hudpud wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:23 pm
I have the same issue on Xbox. Also noticed when you drive over grass now as well that it doesn’t take Damage like before anyone else have that issue?
That's by design. In real life if you drove over grass you wouldn't lose all of your crop unless you absoulutly mashed it.
~ Xbox One - Estancia Lapacho Sheep Farm but also do Straw - Love Placeable Pond Mod - Patiently waiting for Seasons ~