[SOLVED] Mahindra Retriever has no engine sound on console (pre order bonus dlc)

eater84

Re: [SOLVED] Mahindra Retriever has no engine sound on console (pre order bonus dlc)

Post by eater84 »

:hi: My Mahindra also needs an ingame update. But my Xbox doesn't crash. Nothing happened. It just shows: wait...
Ich spiele auf der Xbox Series X.
ltl.vamp

Re: [SOLVED] Mahindra Retriever has no engine sound on console (pre order bonus dlc)

Post by ltl.vamp »

My Update in the Modhub for the Mahindra don't wanted to go to 100%, says allways I have to update, but ingame the sound is back at my Mahindra! Something for the X-Files^^
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Ok guys, you can now check again and it should be possible to download everything as planned now ;)
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
UnitReturn

Post by UnitReturn »

This mahindra issues of it not wanting to update properly have been fixed, But still no joy with the John Deere Gator.

I’m unable to see the Gator at all in game since the updates.

I’ve restarted my console, Uninstalled the JD Gator and reinstalled, Reinstalled my game and all add ons and again Still not showing on the modhub, Mod select screen or vehicle purchase screen.

XB1X and FS Platinum

EDIT: the valtra gold now seems to have the mahindras issue and is not wanting to update via mod hub correctly.
Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

Post by Stegei »

The John Deere Gator is not visible in the ModHub screen since it is not buyable directly (only throught he Seasons pass).
Wit the next patch, it will be shown in the ModHub though, once it is installed to give a complete overview of the DLCs you have (but that's just not possible yet with the 1.2 version)
UnitReturn

Post by UnitReturn »

Okay thank you, Is there any current fix to the issue I’m having? As with the Gator installed I’m not even able to see it on the save game Mod select screen.

If no fix then not to worry I’ll wait for the next patch