JCB Fastrac, Case Magnum, Fendt 1000 in-cab interior bugs, and probably much more...

Maikerus

JCB Fastrac, Case Magnum, Fendt 1000 in-cab interior bugs, and probably much more...

Post by Maikerus »

-PC
-Vehicle: In this topic I will show JCB Fastrac 4000 and 8000 series, Case magnum, Fendt 1000, but there is much more to fix.
- Singleplayer
- Standard map without mods.

JCB:
8330- Right side of cab, when engine is running, there is lack of backlight of buttons on the cab pole, monitor isnt working all the time. 4000 series- there is backlight, but in opposition- monitor is working all the time, even when engine isnt running. Here I have only 8s. picture, but you can verify my words in game easily. Yellow round in down left corner only shows that engine is running- speedo, rpm etc.

Case magnum
Info marked by me on monitor (speed, fuel rate) I can describe as "sometimes seen", but I suggest to test it individually. Nice view...

Fend 1000
1st- Different values of RPM when vehicle stops. (look marked speedo in the pictures). It can go down to idle by fast push-pull forward, but its not appropriate
2nd- This is interesting thing. FS 19 offers extended mudflaps for wide tires (not for every tractor ofc...) and this fendt thank god received it (for ex.900 not ). But was it really too hard to move front ones - set tires and mudflaps pararell, especially when they ARE! wide enough to cover them?

Sad to say, but looks like that one of few "good made" tractors is just only flagship model of this game -john deere 8r.
Skunkworks

Re: JCB Fastrac, Case Magnum, Fendt 1000 in-cab interior bugs, and probably much more...

Post by Skunkworks »

Thanks for also posting this. I already made another bug entry for internal lighting issues in most of the vehicles and it needs to be looked at by Giant's. It is also set as solved already, which it isn't, not in 1.2 anyway, so I hope this will be addressed in an upcoming patch.
Maikerus

Re: JCB Fastrac, Case Magnum, Fendt 1000 in-cab interior bugs, and probably much more...

Post by Maikerus »

Worst thing is that devs threat machines very selectively. One tractor has good, functional monitor with rest of well-made interior equipment and exchanged mudflaps, another doesnt have anything.

Here is example of mentioned above jcb 4000. It's monitor looks like cheap, poorly rendered picture, which doesnt even shut off when engine does.

Dear Giants - Lot of players were looking forward to new tractors. I think that those JCBs, Fendt or any other are just too great beasts to threat them that way being the only who have original licence...

:hi:
Unknownerr

Post by Unknownerr »

For fendt 1000 front tires stay too wide and theres really easy fix for that in GE but you need to make a mod out of it :). Plus fendt 1000 does't have working km/h and operating hour indicators. when we talk about other tractors for example fendt 900 i see that those tractors only converted to FS19 from FS17 thats why we lack so much things such extended mudflaps and other. And for rpm bug its happen on nearly all tractors does not drop to idle speed when you stop its weird bug. Did you see that all Fendt 900, 900mt and 1000 have incorrect taillighs? Its like they have no time to really ask Fendt how those lights works.
And theres much more bug that i found but i already posted in bug reports giants didn't read any :(. And again Giants leaves all bug/issue fixing for modders... . Theres a lot of work to be done again to fix this issues. Please Giants