Helper has stopped working unexpectedly

IceUul

Helper has stopped working unexpectedly

Post by IceUul »

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PC
- Vehicle: Rostelmash Nova and Krone Big X 1180
- Issue: Helper has stopped working unexpectedly, unknown error, not able to start helper
- Single- or Multiplayer: Single
- Steps to reproduce: Felsbrunn map, field 21 and 29, middle or corner of the field, press H to start
helper, getting error, very rare bug, not able to reproduce.
- Does it happen on a standard map without mods yes/no: standard map with mods

After 60 hours of gameplay with helpers i saw this bug only twice, i made two 4k videos for both times
and two "log.txt" files, there are some errors inside the log so these might tell you what happened, but
i am not able to reproduce it. Standart map, not modded fields, not modded equipment, moved the machines
around later and they started working:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcMs3BW9rqc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxn3CSOKeo8
log.txt
(58.29 KiB) Downloaded 60 times
IceUul

Re: Helper has stopped working unexpectedly

Post by IceUul »

Second log file:
log2.txt
(39.74 KiB) Downloaded 104 times
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

I am making update on this one, i think i found out, seems to be problem that some fields are bugged, if you start from corner, helper always stops, because cannot harvest the crop.

I made two videos to show what is going on. First video is Estancia Lapacho map, used field no. 4, helper getting this error always, when i drive little bit to the center of the field, it starts harvesting again, seems to be problems with sides and corners. I tested two different harvesters.
PC, 1.2.0.1 mod folder was empty, except the estancia lapacho.
Start of the video you can see bug and end of the video again:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PK4oeY4EPo&t=3s

Second video is i try to harvest field manually, not possible near corners:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PK4oeY4EPo&t=3s

Log file added also, i also have save game copy about this. Please ask if needed.
log.txt
(2.59 KiB) Downloaded 66 times
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Ireported it as well right after game released and was unable to get my youtube vid to link here. I spent several hours testing it and geve detailed account of my findings which never got a response.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

livesea72 wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:32 pm Ireported it as well right after game released and was unable to get my youtube vid to link here. I spent several hours testing it and geve detailed account of my findings which never got a response.
This one?
viewtopic.php?f=965&t=133716&p=1047403#p1047403
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Yep plus a pm from QA who asked me to look into it and report my findings only to tell me i needed to fill out a bug report because they couldn't work off a pm. Lot of good that did.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

livesea72 wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:24 pm Yep plus a pm from QA who asked me to look into it and report my findings only to tell me i needed to fill out a bug report because they couldn't work off a pm. Lot of good that did.
Do you have any info from it, how to avoid it?
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

IceUul wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:48 pm
livesea72 wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:24 pm Yep plus a pm from QA who asked me to look into it and report my findings only to tell me i needed to fill out a bug report because they couldn't work off a pm. Lot of good that did.
Do you have any info from it, how to avoid it?
I found that it stops most often when it's at the end of headlands or making turns after each pass stops it. If it's a field that requires it to back up instead of making turns it's unaffected. It seem like the Ai is reading you blocking it like it's finished a pass and instead of saying worker finished or giving a reason like it's full we get the error message.try to avoid getting in the way of end passes or turns till giants decides to look into it. Good luck :hi: