Worker settings

farmerthinking

Worker settings

Post by farmerthinking »

PC
Worker settings
Don't know if this is a bug or not but the worker settings regarding the refill options are limited to Off and Buy. What happened to the ones in FS17? Those were a step up from FS15. And now we go back, why? In FS17 they worked almost fine.
Single player
The worker can't spread manure/slurry/digestate by using the available stored quantities.
Yes
IceUul

Re: Worker settings

Post by IceUul »

These options come available when you have the placeables bought.
The bug here is on the screen: missing ui ..., also you cannot use the cow slurry or BGA digestate (i bought the land under it and it is full of digestate).

Slurry worked only on PIG enclosure.
farmerthinking

Post by farmerthinking »

I bought the BGA and have 300k+ digestate. I hired a worker to spread it on my fields and found out that he has no access to the holding tank. After he gets empty he stops. I have to manually fill the tank myself every time like in FS15. In FS17 you could chose from what sources the helper refills whether it was cow, pig or BGA. Why are we going backwards?
Bogester

Post by Bogester »

Yeah I have the same issue on xbox one. For some reason I can set workers to refill manure from pig and cow enclosures, but I cant set them to refill slurry from either the pig or cow enclosure. They either have to buy it or just turn it off. Im not sure why FS 19 is different, I remember workers being able to use slurry from every where in FS 17. I havent used the biogas plant yet, so I dont know if they can get it from there or not.
Loz_636

Post by Loz_636 »

farmerthinking wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:04 pm I bought the BGA and have 300k+ digestate. I hired a worker to spread it on my fields and found out that he has no access to the holding tank. After he gets empty he stops. I have to manually fill the tank myself every time like in FS15. In FS17 you could chose from what sources the helper refills whether it was cow, pig or BGA. Why are we going backwards?
I don't think we are going backwards it is more a case of that the game is still very new and it is a complete new game not just a overworked skin of FS17 - these things will be fixed in time..