Spraying contract completed after exiting the game

Fin_farmer

Spraying contract completed after exiting the game

Post by Fin_farmer »

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PC
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Sprayer (contract)
- Issue: Contract completed after saving, exiting and re-opening the game. Player doesn't have to spray the field, no herbiside is used.
- Single- or Multiplayer: Singleplayer
- Steps to reproduce: Take a spraying contract, save game, exit, open the game again. Contract is finished and you can collect the money.
- Does it happen on a standard map without mods yes/no : Yes

Edit Fin_farmer: tried with standard map without mods.
Edit don_apple: moved from german to english section.
Last edited by Fin_farmer on Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Loz_636

Re: Spraying contract completed after exiting the game

Post by Loz_636 »

- Does it happen on a standard map without mods yes/no : I don't know

So go try this on a standard map without mods and see if you get the same results before posting a bug that might not be a bug..

Delete post
Fin_farmer

Post by Fin_farmer »

If you play the game you should know that the spraying contracts happens in once every two-three game "days". I don't have time to start an other game and see if this happens without mods.
I was thinking that the "bug report"- zone is here to report a possible bug and this is a bug - even if I have some mods in game. If the mods I have affect on this then the game should be fixed.

I am playing Felsbrunn map where I have the following mods: Ursus wrapper and round bale picker and the machine sheds mod; I haven't used the machine sheds in my game but the mod is "installed".
Loz_636

Post by Loz_636 »

I have had a spray contract completing early before like around 50% but never had one complete where you do not have to do anything other than save the game.

The point of testing on a standard map with no mods is so they can eliminate that it could be a an issue with your savegame file or if a mod is interfering with the game code in some way.

It shouldn't take long to just start a new game and fast forward a few days to get a spray contract appear...
Fin_farmer

Post by Fin_farmer »

Have you tried to save the game, exit from the game and re-open? This is how I succeeded to complete the task without doing anything. The exit is the "trick" to complete the task.
I'm also using own tractor & sprayer insteqd of borrowed one
The task complete after 50% may be related to this too.

I agree that there could be something in the savegame, but the game should not work like this.. I may try a new game later, but it may take a while.
Loz_636

Post by Loz_636 »

Have you tried to save the game, exit from the game and re-open?

Yes tried this a good few times but is still at exactly the same point whenever I go back into the game..
Fin_farmer

Post by Fin_farmer »

Strange...
I just tried with a new game without mods:
I waited until I had a spraying mission availale, bought a sprayer, filled it, took a spraying contract and saved the game. After exit and re-opening the spraying contract (in contract-sheet) was finished and I was able to collect the money. I think the field status didn't change before collecting the contract, but the contract was finished.
Loz_636

Post by Loz_636 »

Are you closing the game down completely after saving or just going back to main menu then choosing career again?