[READ] Blue screen crash

vondeylenfarms

[READ] Blue screen crash

Post by vondeylenfarms » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:35 pm

I'm still getting the blue screen crash on PS4 alot...it happens at random times...with or without mods. Really annoying if it happens before the autosave...
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however not racist we own some green :coolnew: )

Platform-PS4

gilroy222

Re: Blue screen crash

Post by gilroy222 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:53 pm

I've noticed it only happens with me for placeables... And more specifically when I move placeables quickly around the map or spin them quickly, the game lags and then crashes. It seems to be a problem with the landscaping or adjusting landscape for placeables that causes the crash IMO.

vondeylenfarms

Re: Blue screen crash

Post by vondeylenfarms » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:17 pm

gilroy222 wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:53 pm
I've noticed it only happens with me for placeables... And more specifically when I move placeables quickly around the map or spin them quickly, the game lags and then crashes. It seems to be a problem with the landscaping or adjusting landscape for placeables that causes the crash IMO.
This is the biggest cause for me also...what's concerning is the Gane lags around my main farm and it's doing it more now...I hope it's fixable otherwise I'm done playing
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however not racist we own some green :coolnew: )

Platform-PS4

vondeylenfarms

Re: [READ] Blue screen crash

Post by vondeylenfarms » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:55 pm

So it says you read this...does that mean you're working on it or is it just me and I'll never be able to play this game?

Platform-PS4