- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PC
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Spawn point
- Issue:I'm hosting a game on a dedicated server in farm manager mode and even though my farm has a house, it still spawns me at the spawn point on ravenport that you spawn at when you first start a new game. I tried hosting a local multiplayer also in farm manager mode, and it allowed me to spawn at the house, but my friend still got spawned at the beginning spawn point.
- Single- or Multiplayer:Multiplayer
- Steps to reproduce:Start a game on a dedicated server in farm manager mode, create a farm, join the farm, place a house. Close the game, and rejoin the server. You'll spawn at the beginning spawn point, not at the house.
It can also be reproduced on a local server by creating the server in farm manager mode, creating the farm, having you and another person join the farm, and placing a house. The server owner will then spawn at the house, however, the other person will still spawn at the beginning spawn point.
- Does it happen on a standard map without mods yes/no yes
This is a really annoying buy because then you have to tab through the vehicles to get to your farm instead of spawning there like your supposed to.
Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1