[KNOWN ISSUE] Tractor fell through map (Estancia, ps4)

Michael5941

[KNOWN ISSUE] Tractor fell through map (Estancia, ps4)

Post by Michael5941 »

So this occurred to my father but he was playing on Estancia bailing some straw when all the sudden he got kicked from his tractor and it said do not drive to deeply in water, the tractors yellow dots went crazy on the map and the weight just vanished, he checked the garage and he no longer owns it so it straight up deleted the weight. Tge tractor was the Lamborghini (mod) and he was using the khunn square baler and the weight was the Suer SB 1600 in the beginning of the video that I provided you'll see it was the red weight but it's is completely gone now. My father even went to tge store and it has a 0 by both owned and leased icons so it just deleted it. This could be a drastic bug if it deleted the tractor or baler. The reason why I believe that the tractor fell through the ground is because after the tractor came to a rest at field 3 my father walked to it and even though the dots was on the field the tractor wasn't there so my assumption is it fell through the map this part isn't show in the video.

Link to video

https://youtu.be/9pwBqXaj-LE
PS4 User(PSN- LoneWolf5841)
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Thanks to the modders for the wonderful work they do, Happy Farming :hi:
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Re: [READ] Tractor fell through map (Estancia, ps4)

Post by x Lethian x »

We are investigating this one hardcore. We have made a fix for "floating bales" and hope this will also affect and fix this issue in the upcoming patch 1.3. We have not reproduced it since and it seems to only be happening on console so we can't really get a log file from you guys. If anybody has found a die-hard way of reproduction as in start the game, do this, do that, issue happens EVERY TIME then PLEASE let me know.

It does not seem to matter what tractor you use, only the square bale presses are affected (has apparently happened with both basegame Kuhn press as well as the New Holland press). If you have had this happen on PC then please also check if you can make this happen in the 1.3 Beta patch - but it seems to be on console only.

Feel free to spread this message to the other posts as well - any help and information regarding this is very much appreciated.
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images