Logitech G430 - Sound Imbalance

Farmkat

Logitech G430 - Sound Imbalance

Post by Farmkat »

System: PC
Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: N/A, game settings issue
Issue: Game sounds and music are off balance when played through Logitech G430 headphones--the right side is much louder than the left. Enabling/disabling simulated surround sound has no effect. FS19 is the only game that seems to have this problem; other games sound normal. I tested another pair of headphones (Plantronics) and it sounded normal, so the bug seems to only affect this Logitech headset. A bug report about this issue was also posted almost a month ago in the German tech support forum here. That post mentions that the problem is only present when music is NOT playing, but for me the problem persists and is especially noticeable when the radio is on.
Single- or Multiplayer: Both
Steps to reproduce:
1. Use Logitech G430 headphones with latest drivers.
2. Upon launching the game, it should be immediately apparent that sounds and music will be louder on the right side than on the left.
Does it happen on a standard map without mods yes/no: Yes, happens as soon as the game loads and on splash/menu screens in addition to regular gameplay.

I've also attached my log.txt in case it can be of any help. A fix for this would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
Attachments
log.txt
(6.25 KiB) Downloaded 42 times