John Deere S790 Harvester Rolls/Slides Forward during Unloading

cwattyeso

John Deere S790 Harvester Rolls/Slides Forward during Unloading

Post by cwattyeso »

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: All Platforms
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: John Deere S790 Harvester and any Modded Version of this Harvester that uses the base Harvester from the game.
- Issue: When the Combine is full and needs to be unloaded it'll actually continue to roll/slide forward whilst it's unloading even though the wheels are not rotating or the vehicle's engine can be off. This means as a player if you in control of the harvester or have tabbed to the vehicle being unloaded into, the harvester continues movement forward, if it is still in crop it causes destruction of the crop. If an AI worker is in the Harvester, once the harvester is empty and they resume harvesting there is usually a section of the field that is missed which the harvester has crept or slid through. This is even more noticeable if the terrain is on a kind of slope and can greatly influence how far the combine slides whilst unloading. I have tested with the other large harvesters the Ideal, New Holland CR10.90 and the Case and these don't suffer the same issue. They unload without moving and resume harvesting from the exact point at which they stopped.
- Single- or Multiplayer: Both
- Steps to reproduce: Purchase or Lease the John Deere S790, doesn't matter which header you attach to it. Start harvesting and allow the harvester to fill completely. Put the Pipe out to unload and then transfer to a vehicle to unload it, or if multiplayer wait for another player to come and unload you and you'll notice the harvester continues to creep/ slide or inch forward the whole time, even if you turn off the harvester's engine, causing crop destruction to the crop in front of it. Hire an AI worker to Harvest and again when the tank gets full and they request unloading, they'll sit in the harvester with the beacons flashing, meanwhile the whole time the harvester will be moving forward still. When you do eventually unload them, they'll resume harvesting but miss the crop that the harvester has rolled through.
- Does it happen on a standard map without mods yes/no : Yes have seen it on Ravenport, Felsbrunn and Estancia Lapacho, plus it happens on all the other ModHub Released Maps.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*