PS4 - Terraforming & Building Issues!

FuelFarmer

PS4 - Terraforming & Building Issues!

Post by FuelFarmer » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:01 pm

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PS4
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: All Objects
- Issue: Terra-forming to flat land, cannot place objects. (Only in small areas)
- Single- or Multiplayer: Singleplayer
- Steps to reproduce: Just flatten out the land, on a hill or Mountain where trees once where and try to place something.
- Does it happen on a standard map without mods yes/no Yes (Green Map) weird name one.

I don't have a log.txt file i'm on Console.

Terra-forming, building our own farm and trying to place buildings is buggy.
I spent a lot of money, to buy a chainsaw, and stump cutter and several days of balancing harvesting/jobs
and clearing trees on my new farm. Then spent a fortune to level it all out, only to be kicked in the Gut because nothing can be placed!

Only this little shed building turns green "exact center" in the entire area that's like 2 football fields... (It's red near the sides, ends, even almost centered.) What am I missing here, is it bugged on both default maps you get. I expect some minor bugs, but this is game breaking to a point starting over is the only option because of auto save. Now I know to disable it, but it's there to prevent lost work...

I lost a lot of money and time, I have been checking for updates every day but noting so far.
Will this be addressed? Because now I don't even want to make my farm if it's the same bug/issue in Terra-forming each time.