1.3 Beta mission bug

cdsang

1.3 Beta mission bug

Post by cdsang »

Felsbrunn Field 32 harvest. Reward about 1,712. Deliver to Grain Mill.
Harvester Used: Stock John Deere S790 and John Deere 645 FD header.
Trailer Used:Wilson Pacesetter pulled by CSM Peterbilt 388 Package v2.0(No log errors in game or in log file for this truck.)
Bug: Charged over 4000 for missing crop when delivered to Grain Mill as instructed.

Retested with no mods. on PC
Felsbrunn Field 32 Harvest Barley and deliver to Grain Mill. Reward 1712
Harvester Used. Stock John Deere S790 and John Deere 645 FD header
Trailer Used. Wilson Pacesetter Pulled by lizard Roadrunner all stock.
Delivered to Grain Mill as instructed and charged over 4000 for missing crops.
BlueShadow125

Re: 1.3 Beta mission bug

Post by BlueShadow125 »

did you experience this bug on any other harvest missions (different fields and/or different equipment)?
sootysax

Post by sootysax »

You have to keep the header repaired, its the only reason you are falling short on crops for the mission
cdsang

Post by cdsang »

I was playing and it was something I noticed. I gave it another try to see if my findings were right. I have not tried it on other fields. As for needing to keep it repaired, it was brand new. I went from the shop straight to the field. MrSealyP has also found the condition of the header has no bearing on how much you get and only slows you down. I also had enough left over that I got paid as if i sold it myself if the grain was mine for last 1000 or so liters left over, so I had plenty. The mission even told me it was complete. I suppose I could try other fields or missions to see if it not just field 32.
cdsang

Post by cdsang »

Retested but Field 25. No Mods PC.
Field 25 Harvest Canola and sell at Grain Mill. Reward about 1341
Harvester Used: Brand new John Deere 790s and brand new 645 FD header.
Trailer and Truck used: Brand new Wilson Pacesetter and brand new Lizard Roadrunner.
Contract awarded 1341 and charged 4577 giving toal of minus 3236 selling to Grain Mill as instructed. Was told mission complete while selling. Mission tells me complete in menu. Seems all goes fine except being charged for missing crops despite harvesting the entire field with new equipment.
cdsang

Post by cdsang »

Retested. Took all mods out and verified files.
Mission was the same except to Grain Elevator East.
Same Equipment brand new from the shop and still charged for missing crops after selling to Grain Elevator East as instructed. Same thing still happens when selling at selling point. I get message telling me mission complete and the extra crop made me about 2000 which would mean I had plenty in the trailer to properly complete the mission.
BlueShadow125

Post by BlueShadow125 »

can confirm this is a bug when using your own equipment. just did a harvest on f28 to grain mill (corn) delivered all corn and got -1655 in missing crops.
ekeenan

Post by ekeenan »

I can also confirm this issue. The summary indicates a crop loss when using your own equipment, but I did not loose any money(I think). I will have to wait for the next harvest contract to see if this is the case.
BlueShadow125

Post by BlueShadow125 »

ekeenan wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:55 pm I can also confirm this issue. The summary indicates a crop loss when using your own equipment, but I did not loose any money(I think). I will have to wait for the next harvest contract to see if this is the case.
from what i found it is purely the palyers own equipment, i dont think the issue was present when using contract only equipment. may need to further test this but im too tired
ekeenan

Post by ekeenan »

BlueShadow125 wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:26 pm
ekeenan wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:55 pm I can also confirm this issue. The summary indicates a crop loss when using your own equipment, but I did not loose any money(I think). I will have to wait for the next harvest contract to see if this is the case.
from what i found it is purely the palyers own equipment, i dont think the issue was present when using contract only equipment. may need to further test this but im too tired
Yes, it is when you use your own equipment that this happens.
ekeenan

Post by ekeenan »

I believe the bug is on the using their equipment side. I thought it was too good to be true when I was making more money using their equipment with the leftover crop. When using their equipment, once you get the contract completed, that is it. You just dropped off 89% of the crop, the rest you keep. When using your equipment, you are being penalized because of the bug.