1.3 Beta Crop cycle changes with contract.

ekeenan

1.3 Beta Crop cycle changes with contract.

Post by ekeenan »

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PC
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Ravenport map/Field #7
- Issue: Field #7 was in the second growth stage with Oats. After I selected the contract to fertilize the field with my equipment, the growth stage changed to the first stage which is the just sowed look. I was able to repeat this since it was never saved so it is not a glitch and this did not happen on any other field on the Ravenport map.
- Single- or Multiplayer: Single
- Steps to reproduce: Reproducing this may be difficult since it is assumed that the fertilizing contract triggers this, but it is pointing to field #7.
- Does it happen on a standard map without mods yes/no: yes

Edit: This would have been the second fertilizer step so since it reverted back to the just sowed stage, the second fertilizer contract is still being required.
ekeenan

Re: 1.3 Beta Crop cycle changes with contract.

Post by ekeenan »

I have more information on this. I plowed another ai field within the same game day and the field had the plowed look. I selected a sowing contract on the same field on the same game day. The field went from being plowed to cultivated before the sowing process. We are going in the right direction, but is the use of the contract to control the stage of the field by design or a bug? I would of thought the stage of the field was its own process? This is probably why many of the steps such as cultivation are not being used in the contract. Some fields do come up in the contract to be cultivated, but others do not.