AGCO IDEAL Header bug

ensot

AGCO IDEAL Header bug

Post by ensot »

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PC
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Vehicle (AGCO IDEAL)
- Issue: Header is not attached all the way, leaves two big critical gaps joining harvester to the header. (With both AGCO headers)
- Single- or Multiplayer: Both.
- Steps to reproduce: Attach header to the harvester.
- Does it happen on a standard map without mods yes/no Yes.

Sodyaler

Re: AGCO IDEAL Header bug

Post by Sodyaler »

Does it stay like that when the header it turned on? I'm not expert but it almost looks like a clutch that would engage once you turn the header on
Husqvarna TS 352

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 »

Nah, that's the PTO shaft which should be connected at all times unless you're disconnecting it
G'day
cdsang

Post by cdsang »

I guess as a temporary fix you could download the Midwest Durus 50 FT header set at https://www.modhoster.de/mods/midwest-durus-50ft or the 55 FT header version at https://mega.nz/?fbclid=IwAR1_09AmqlZJa ... 5m6FVeL7PU Yeah, I know, dealing with a bigger header is going to be a drag until its fixed. :biggrin2:
SteelRodent

Post by SteelRodent »

So while checking if it looks like this for me, I noticed that the hoses on top of the "funnel" - the part of the combine the header attaches to - vanish when they're just the slightest in the edge of the camera. So moving the camera just a tiny little bit makes the hoses flicker in and out of existence.

But can confirm that this gap is there for me as well, on 1.3 beta.

Another issue with this model is that the light from the headlights disappear when the front worklights are turned on. Noticed because the headlights shine on the header.
ensot

Post by ensot »

SteelRodent wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:26 am So while checking if it looks like this for me, I noticed that the hoses on top of the "funnel" - the part of the combine the header attaches to - vanish when they're just the slightest in the edge of the camera. So moving the camera just a tiny little bit makes the hoses flicker in and out of existence.

But can confirm that this gap is there for me as well, on 1.3 beta.

Another issue with this model is that the light from the headlights disappear when the front worklights are turned on. Noticed because the headlights shine on the header.
Yes, for me also on 1.3 beta this issue is not fixed.