[READ] [Xbox One] Horse Issue

Husqvarna TS 352

[READ] [Xbox One] Horse Issue

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 »

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: XB1
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Horses
- Issue: After buying a horse into a pen you cannot ride it. You must restart the game (not just the savegame) for it to work.
- Single- or Multiplayer: Single
- Steps to reproduce: Buy a horse at the animal's pen. Go up to the horse. Try pressing 'X' to ride it. It will not work.
- Does it happen on a standard map without mods yes/no: Yes

This happens every time you buy a horse no matter what color, what pen, what map or mods installed. Even renaming the horse doesn't work. If this could be fixed thanks! *thumbsup*
Last edited by Husqvarna TS 352 on Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
G'day
Husqvarna TS 352

Re: [FS19][Xbox One] Horse Issue

If this has been read it would be nice to know atleast so we have some info on if it's being fixed... :wink3: *thumbsup*
G'day
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Re: [READ] [FS19][Xbox One] Horse Issue

Post by x Lethian x »

Hi there!

Can you tell us what game version you are currently on? Please make sure you are on the latest and retry this on a fresh save, thank you!
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
Husqvarna TS 352

Re: [READ][Xbox One] Horse Issue

x Lethian x wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:51 am
Hello,

I am on version 1.2.0.1 on Xbox one. I have tried this on a fresh save with no mods installed, but still no luck. Endlessly (is that a word) having to restart the game to ride a horse

Ps. It happens only after you buy one, not entering the game. Any colour, pen, it doesn't matter still no luck. How many you buy does not effect it.
G'day
Husqvarna TS 352

Re: [READ] [Xbox One] Horse Issue

Ok, now I can't ride horses at all, even after re-starting my whole console, savegame, the lot. I don't know what to do.
G'day