Forage harvester cannot collect hay to the trailer

Jcdoestexas

Forage harvester cannot collect hay to the trailer

Post by Jcdoestexas »

Hello,
i have one problem while gameplay. When i do hay, the forage harvester can not collect it. It took the hay but dont flow it to the trailer. Trailer is still empty. I dont know why ? Did you have any reason ? I use original map and machines from game. Thank for your answers.
livesea72

Re: Forage harvester cannot collect hay to the trailer

Post by livesea72 »

So you could in fs 17 but now in 19 you cant because its not realistic so they changed it. It would require a modded one to work. Look at discription on easycollect. it doesn't show hay anymore.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Jcdoestexas

Post by Jcdoestexas »

Thank you for your answer. In that case, i dont understand proper use of Krone EasyFlow 300s adapter for Krone forage harvester. For example there is the image of use in real life. https://www.google.cz/search?q=krone+ea ... yanatZ0W1M
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

You cannot hire a worker to collect grass swads with a forage harvester, so you gotta drive it yourself.

But, who’s gonna drive the tractor with the tipper to collect the grass?!
Ignorance is bliss
cdsang

Post by cdsang »

Connect the Randon trailer with the built in dolly. 66,000 liters and it can dump into other trailers.