Mercury Farms not loading

Bloodwake

Mercury Farms not loading

Post by Bloodwake »

After investing 35 hrs of play time into mercury farms.. it is not loading.

I tried starting a new mercury farms then loading my saved game after. I have restarted my console several times.

I even turned my mods off and attempted loading it with no success yet.

It really *censored* because I cleared out tons of trees and combined a bunch of fields only to have it continue on the loading screen after I hit A. (Xbox one)

Hopefully there’s some kind of fix for this? Let me know. Thank you.
Ranmasaru

Re: Mercury Farms not loading

Post by Ranmasaru »

I just ran into this same problem this morning on PC. Unfortunately im not sure youll be able to fix your savegame the same way i did since youre on console. Im 99% sure that the problem, at least for me, was a great demand for water at greenhouse 6. I found that the game has a savegame backups folder in the folder with active save games, so i replaced my save game with the backups, starting from the most recent, untill i found one that would load properly. Then, moments into playing that backup, the great demand for water popped up again, i saved, quit and tried to reload, and it got stuck on the load screen. So i found that the great demands are in the economy.xml file and copied that file from a working backup into my most recent one, and it loads now.

So basically, because on console, you dont have access to files like PC does, you may not be able to recover the file, until maybe an update for the map fixes it. However, since the game creates backup saves on PC, it may be worth seeing if you can find save backups in your consoles storage and rolling the save back until it loads
szechla

Re: Mercury Farms not loading

Post by szechla »

console players dont have any access to file storage, so unfortunately you are out of luck - i think your only chance is that a fix to the mod is published soon, although i am not sure if that would help