STRAW

drox1961

STRAW

Post by drox1961 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:34 pm

Dear Sirs,

Why doesnt any of the autoload trailers pick up straw square bales. PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE. I own the whole county now and very large farmer with several fields of straw bales. Very tired of waisting my money on buying equipment that DOES NOT work.It does not make for an enjoyable game. some pics even show straw on the autoload trailer yet it says bale not supported. Still have not figured out why you can hold more round bales on a trailer than square bales when a round bale is equivilant to ten square bales. everything is measured by litres, dont make sense at all. Please fix these issues and REPLY TO ANSWERS TO THESE SAME ISSUES

Illinois Farmer

Re: STRAW

Post by Illinois Farmer » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:05 pm

1st what map are you on? 2nd, what system are you on? 3rd, what baler are you using? When I have used the autoload trailers they pick up straw bales.

Edit: are you talking about small squares? The normal round bales and square bales hold the same amount of litres, 4000.
1280 acre farm, 3000 hogs, 200 cattle, 16 ewes,1 ram, 30 lambs, and xbox one user and newly pc user.