Buy used mod bug

karlito

Buy used mod bug

Post by karlito »

I was waiting for so long for a mod like this, i was enjoying it for a couple of days until i needed to do some logging and couldn't equip my chainsaw, or pick up any object. i deleted it from the folder and couldnt reload my savegame, i guess i should sell any object i bought used before deleting it but i dont remember which ones i did, so i'll just wait for a fix and play another savegame until then!
don_apple

Re: Buy used mod bug

Post by don_apple »

Hello and welcome to the forum!

These issues have already been reported by other users: viewtopic.php?f=966&t=173153&p=1335947& ... w#p1335947

There is a link to a fixed version of the mod in that other thread.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

The modder is aware, this is a hotfix for the issue it was posted on one of the other threads about it.

https://mod-network.com/detail/24695/Buy+Used+Equipment

Edit, must type faster :mrgreen:
w33zl

Post by w33zl »

Hi all,

Some updates on Buy Used Equipment. The latest update (v1.0.3) will fix most major issues with the mod:
- Hand tools: OK
- Multiplayer: OK
- Fuel & repair status: OK
- Disable mod: OK

It might take some time before Giants is able to publish the update to ModHub so in the meantime you can get the latest information and download link from my official project page.
Check out my mods: Stockman | TidyShop | Pallet Price Balancer | Buy Used Equipment

Want to report a bug or have a suggestion to any of my mods? Check out my official Farming Simulator project website. Or support me on my fan pages Facebook or Patreon .
karlito

Post by karlito »

Sorry, i didn't realize there was already a discussion on the topic, Thanks w33zl problem solved from the version your site, but In the modhub it shows me an update, do i update or not?
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

karlito wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:23 am Sorry, i didn't realize there was already a discussion on the topic, Thanks w33zl problem solved from the version your site, but In the modhub it shows me an update, do i update or not?
I would say no as the modhub version is the older one you'll go back too having the same problem.
karlito

Post by karlito »

That's what i thought too but wasn't sure.
w33zl

Post by w33zl »

karlito wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:02 pm That's what i thought too but wasn't sure.
The version published today on ModHub today is the same v1.0.3 so it's fine to download from there now as well.

There is one additional hotfix available at my project site if you have issues with the workshop: https://go.xilent.se/fs19-usedequipment
Check out my mods: Stockman | TidyShop | Pallet Price Balancer | Buy Used Equipment

Want to report a bug or have a suggestion to any of my mods? Check out my official Farming Simulator project website. Or support me on my fan pages Facebook or Patreon .
karlito

Post by karlito »

I had a weird encounter where i couldnt customize one of my tractors but i restarted the game and it was fine, didn't really search into it. thanks!