Lizard Underbelly Trailer - Single-Tub Options

GloryJ

Lizard Underbelly Trailer - Single-Tub Options

Post by GloryJ »

Hi,

i think there is a little Bug in the fillUnitConfigurations.
Fill trigger isn't working right in the middle of the trailer for Single-Tub Options

I think objectChange node for Single-Tub Options should be

Code: Select all

<objectChange node="0>1|4" compoundChildActive="false"/>
not

Code: Select all

<objectChange node="1|4" compoundChildActive="true"/>
Mantrid

Re: Lizard Underbelly Trailer - Single-Tub Options

Post by Mantrid »

Hi GloryJ,

Thanks for the report. Sorry for the delay, since I don't often check here. Your best bet to contact me is via Facebook or Youtube. You can find links at https://fs.mantrid.net

You are indeed correct, that the boolean there should be false. However, it's only a collision, so the only effect is has it that things (like logs, players, bales, and whelks) won't correctly fall in the middle of the tub, due to the invisible barrier. It has no effect on fill triggers. I've just re-checked and tested the fill trigger, and it is working perfectly (stays with "Unload here" option in the menu, and also doesn't interrupt on-going filling, as I drive underneath a silo on cruise control at 1km/h).

If you're still experiencing this problem, please let me know which map (and location) or mod it's occurring with, and ideally provide a video or screenshot. You can most easily contact me on Facebook, since it relentlessly lets me know if I have an unread message. Alternately, there's an email address listed on the Youtube about page, or you can drop a comment on a video and I should see it.

Cheers,
Mantrid
Website, Facebook, Youtube, ModHub, Discord user: Ford Prefect#5243 on Giants Discord