Westbridge Hills icons disappearing and can`t exit game

falino

Westbridge Hills icons disappearing and can`t exit game

Post by falino »

Hey, was really overjoyed when the original Westbridge Hills map made it to consoles today, but sadly, once i sold some small buildings near the farmhouse and the windmill, the game glitched out, and now i can`t see any icons on the pda or field numbers, i also coulden`t exit the game, like usual, so i had to got the starting screen and start up another game, then go back into fs22, and remove the save game and uninstall the mod, hope this can be fixed in an update, since i really like the map otherwise, it`s been a firm favorite of mine since FS13.
I play on Xbox One X
Zero76Gaming

Re: Westbridge Hills icons disappearing and can`t exit game

Post by Zero76Gaming »

falino wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:23 pm Hey, was really overjoyed when the original Westbridge Hills map made it to consoles today, but sadly, once i sold some small buildings near the farmhouse and the windmill, the game glitched out, and now i can`t see any icons on the pda or field numbers, i also coulden`t exit the game, like usual, so i had to got the starting screen and start up another game, then go back into fs22, and remove the save game and uninstall the mod, hope this can be fixed in an update, since i really like the map otherwise, it`s been a firm favorite of mine since FS13.
I play on Xbox One X
Original westbridge hills was already on modhub for consoles. Today was only an update.

Regarding your issues, try to clear your xbox cache. Unplug power for a minute of the xbox should clear the cache.
falino

Post by falino »

No it was a different version, called Westbridge Hills 22. This was only out for pc and mac before. This is the original map design, as it looked in FS13-FS19.
They are made by different modders 2, this is made by Vanquish081 and the 22 version by Zero Oito.

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mods. ... westbridge
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

falino wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:52 pm No it was a different version, called Westbridge Hills 22. This was only out for pc and mac before. This is the original map design, as it looked in FS13-FS19.
They are made by different modders 2, this is made by Vanquish081 and the 22 version by Zero Oito.

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mods. ... westbridge
That's strange cuz i was already playing on the Vanquish081 map on console. Today was only a update.
falino

Post by falino »

Really ???
falino

Post by falino »

Not for 99.99 % of all console players....
falino

Post by falino »

Update for pc users, new mod for console users, the 22 will always be a different version that players mix up
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

falino wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:56 pm Update for pc users, new mod for console users, the 22 will always be a different version that players mix up
I wasnt playing on Westbridge Hills 22 for sure. As that is a ripped of version that got deleted at first for using Vanquish081 textures without permission.

I was playing Westbridge Hills by Vanquish081 on console cuz it was already released🤔
Last edited by Zero76Gaming on Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
falino

Post by falino »

Did you download the pc version to your console ???
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

You are right, i apologise for the confusion. It gave me a big headache for sure this one. But im wrong, sorry!

Back on-topic
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

falino wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:46 pm https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GZe0msqvBAg
I already said you were right, I already said I apologise.... :hi:
falino

Post by falino »

Ok, good, i just hope the issue can be fixed.
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

falino wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:02 am Ok, good, i just hope the issue can be fixed.
Well in my first reply I suggested you clear your xbox cache. Did you try that or?
falino

Post by falino »

Last edited by falino on Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.