Westbridge Hills icons disappearing and can`t exit game

Zero76Gaming

Re: Westbridge Hills icons disappearing and can`t exit game

Post by Zero76Gaming »

falino wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:32 pm It works fine on the other maps, this is a map bug, understand !!
I understand, you don't want my help, good luck, have a good day! :hi:
Vanquis081

Re: Westbridge Hills icons disappearing and can`t exit game

Post by Vanquis081 »

falino wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:23 pm Hey, was really overjoyed when the original Westbridge Hills map made it to consoles today, but sadly, once i sold some small buildings near the farmhouse and the windmill, the game glitched out, and now i can`t see any icons on the pda or field numbers, i also coulden`t exit the game, like usual, so i had to got the starting screen and start up another game, then go back into fs22, and remove the save game and uninstall the mod, hope this can be fixed in an update, since i really like the map otherwise, it`s been a firm favorite of mine since FS13.
I play on Xbox One X
Hi, I'm sorry it took me so long to see this topic, but it's been a long time since I've been on the official forum, I'm very sorry, work leaves me with little energy to sit on my PC for a few hours.

Is the problem solved? Unfortunately, 99% of modders do not have tools to test mods on the console, this is what Giants Software testers do in one of the processes prior to publishing a mod.

I can only tell you that I always use maps or mods from the game to make my mods and thus avoid errors as much as possible on both PC and console.

You always have my e-mail for whatever you need from my mods and maps, vanquish081@gmail.com
Vanquish81
PC: - i7 9700k / RTX 2070 Super / G.Skill 32 Gb ram / MSI Z390-A PRO - :PC