Fliegl tkd 160 trailer

bhashe13
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:58 am

Fliegl tkd 160 trailer

Post by bhashe13 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:34 am

I don’t know if anyone else is having a similar problem but when I go to unload with multiple of these trailers I have to unhook to unload. Or the option not the bottom of the screen will flash and then go away. I play on console if that makes a difference.

User avatar
D3nnisd
Posts: 88
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:52 pm

Re: Fliegl tkd 160 trailer

Post by D3nnisd » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:25 pm

bhashe13 wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:34 am
I don’t know if anyone else is having a similar problem but when I go to unload with multiple of these trailers I have to unhook to unload. Or the option not the bottom of the screen will flash and then go away. I play on console if that makes a difference.
can't unload? did you select the right trailer that's above the dumphole?

bhashe13
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:58 am

Re: Fliegl tkd 160 trailer

Post by bhashe13 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:01 pm

D3nnisd wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:25 pm
bhashe13 wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:34 am
I don’t know if anyone else is having a similar problem but when I go to unload with multiple of these trailers I have to unhook to unload. Or the option not the bottom of the screen will flash and then go away. I play on console if that makes a difference.
can't unload? did you select the right trailer that's above the dumphole?
Yes I did select the correct trailer blip.

User avatar
D3nnisd
Posts: 88
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:52 pm

Re: Fliegl tkd 160 trailer

Post by D3nnisd » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:31 am

bhashe13 wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:01 pm
D3nnisd wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:25 pm
bhashe13 wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:34 am
I don’t know if anyone else is having a similar problem but when I go to unload with multiple of these trailers I have to unhook to unload. Or the option not the bottom of the screen will flash and then go away. I play on console if that makes a difference.
can't unload? did you select the right trailer that's above the dumphole?
Yes I did select the correct trailer blip.
I will test it when i get home tonight. Havent used those trailers, so i have no clue at this point.

Post Reply