Bag'n'Lifter Pack and Placeable Refil tanks mods not working. (X Box One X)

AbusiveSentence

Bag'n'Lifter Pack and Placeable Refil tanks mods not working. (X Box One X)

Post by AbusiveSentence »

The seed tank in the Placeable refil tanks mod, ( Giants Software ) will not refill seeder/planter implements, no matter where placed. I have uninstalled and re installed at least once, and tried on both base game maps. Next, the seed bag from the Bag'n'Lifter Pack (n0tr3adY) will not refill seeder/planter implements at all, ground, lifted, ect. I have uninstalled and re installed at least once also, and tried this across all 3 current maps on X Box One.
Fugly_Garage

Re: Bag'n'Lifter Pack and Placeable Refil tanks mods not working. (X Box One X)

Post by Fugly_Garage »

I have the same problem with the placeable seed tank on PS4. Doesn’t fill no matter where I position the seeded (Amazone D8 30).
Ox91

Post by Ox91 »

The Vaderstad Tempo L 16 won't refill seed either. It will load fertilizer though.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Yeah some of the Seeders/Planters seem to have real issues detecting and filling from the Seed Refill Placeable, but fill with Fertiliser fine. Wonder if these machines suffer from the same error as their PC counterparts where the triggers on the actual or machines are stacked on top of each other making them unable to function. Only thing I have found to work with these bugged machines, is using a seeder that does fill to get Seed from the Placeable and then unload the seeder somewhere to produce pallets, which the other machines will then fill from.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Lucass

Post by Lucass »

Same on PC.
Do you know if this thing will be repair in the upcoming 1.3 patch?