Mercury farms field 11 harvest bug.

livesea72

Mercury farms field 11 harvest bug.

Post by livesea72 »

PS4
the corners of field 11 requires multiple passes at different angles to completely harvest
plant any crop then try harvest in any method (east,west,north,south,etc) and east and west corners do not fully harvest.
I bought all surrounding fields thinking it was a boundary issue but it didn't help.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
RODHA

Re: Mercury farms field 11 harvest bug.

Post by RODHA »

I'm on it livesea. Lets see what Jim says about that.
PS5 / FS22
LS09God

Post by LS09God »

Well? Anything yet?
I am still unable to harvest field 11.
It goes in chunks and 70% of the crop is not harvest-able. Is that even a word? :lol:

Edit: Didn't notice the 1.0.0.1 update on Facebook. Have to create a new save though, bummer..... :shock:

Another Edit: Nope, isn't fixed at all. Still not able to harvest field 11. *thumbsdown*
Last edited by LS09God on Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Specs:
ASUS ROG Strix X570-E mobo.
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 processor.
Corsair 32Gb DDR4 internal mem.
Sandisk 1Tb SSD as boot and game drive.
Samsung 1Tb hdd for general storage.
Gigabyte RTX2070 super graphics card.
Razer Naga Chroma mouse.
Logitech G27, G13. Saiteck HOTAS pro.
Razer BlackWidow Keyboard.
Fiber connection.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

LS09God wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:43 amAnother Edit: Nope, isn't fixed at all. Still not able to harvest field 11. *thumbsdown*
It is not fixed because as far we are concerned there is nothing that needs fixing. Both I and Jim tried this with different harvesters on different directions and at the end it works both on pc and ps4.
So, it is unfortunately impossible to say anything about a bug which we can't replicate.
PS5 / FS22
LS09God

Post by LS09God »

RODHA wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:02 pm
LS09God wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:43 amAnother Edit: Nope, isn't fixed at all. Still not able to harvest field 11. *thumbsdown*
It is not fixed because as far we are concerned there is nothing that needs fixing. Both I and Jim tried this with different harvesters on different directions and at the end it works both on pc and ps4.
So, it is unfortunately impossible to say anything about a bug which we can't replicate.
That is odd. Reinstall of the game with no mods didn't do any good, plowing up the whole field and seeding it also didn't work. Other brands of harvesters or mods, produced the same thing.
BUT, do not worry kind sires of the modding kind, I made the field into a huge chicken coop barn thingy, works great and looks awesome. *thumbsup*
It's a small field to give up and that's fine. Everything else works and looks awesome. Thanks...... :hi:
Specs:
Razer Naga Chroma mouse.
Fiber connection.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

LS09God wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:45 pm
That is odd. Reinstall of the game with no mods didn't do any good, plowing up the whole field and seeding it also didn't work. Other brands of harvesters or mods, produced the same thing.
BUT, do not worry kind sires of the modding kind, I made the field into a huge chicken coop barn thingy, works great and looks awesome. *thumbsup*
It's a small field to give up and that's fine. Everything else works and looks awesome. Thanks...... :hi:
I'm really sorry for not being a better help but we couldn't replicate it and as far as I know Jim had no errors that could cause that in the map. So, we were kinda stuck.
Thank you very much for your understanding :hi:
I hope you enjoy Mercury all the way to the next map *thumbsup*
PS5 / FS22
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Thanks for looking into it. I have tried to post pics but i cannot get it to work somthing about wrong format but jpg file so it should work fine.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
LS09God

Post by LS09God »

RODHA wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:50 am
LS09God wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:45 pm
I'm really sorry for not being a better help but we couldn't replicate it and as far as I know Jim had no errors that could cause that in the map. So, we were kinda stuck.
Thank you very much for your understanding :hi:
I hope you enjoy Mercury all the way to the next map *thumbsup*
It's ok. I am enjoying the map. I fact, It's my favorite at this time. Like I said before, for me there's no reason that you guys try to debug or try to fix the issue. It's only a small field and it has a better purpose now.... Chickens, lots of chickens... :lol:
Specs:
Razer Naga Chroma mouse.
Fiber connection.
NewFarmerFS19

Post by NewFarmerFS19 »

RODHA wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:02 pm It is not fixed because as far we are concerned there is nothing that needs fixing.
You would make a great Giants employee.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

^^ Now that I have some form of understanding on how they handle things, especially with their customers, I would never ever work with Giants, not in a million years.
Not that they are dying to work with me but I guess you get my point :smileynew:
PS5 / FS22
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Btw, I just found this: viewtopic.php?f=963&t=144516#p1121703

I guess this is a game issue that happens randomly because this hasn't happened to me in Marwell either.
PS5 / FS22
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

RODHA wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:04 am Btw, I just found this: viewtopic.php?f=963&t=144516#p1121703

I guess this is a game issue that happens randomly because this hasn't happened to me in Marwell either.
Thats what i got on field 11. Pretty much identical , i even bought surrounding fields.
LS09God

Post by LS09God »

@livesea72: I would just give the field up. Use the landscaping tool to get rid of it and put some nice buildings on there....
I did it to and planted a chicken hall on it. Looks mighty fine...... :hi:

Come to think of it,.... DJ Goham did a YT video on the map and also found out he couldn't harvest field 11.
Specs:
Razer Naga Chroma mouse.
Fiber connection.
bluebelly83

Post by bluebelly83 »

I just wanted to post and tell OP you're not crazy. The same thing happened to me. I think I'll follow your lead and put animal pens over there.

I thought I was going insane when my harvester kept trampling the grain... then a few minutes later I'd tab back to it and it would work for a pass again. I have never seen such a sporadic error in hundreds of hours of gameplay from FS15, 17, and now 19.

Oh well. Maybe I'll put some cows in...