The Old Stream Farm

ujjw201

The Old Stream Farm

Post by ujjw201 »

Xbox One, chickens not producing eggs and not leaving a mess by their feed trough.
FS13(Xbox 360), FS15(Xbox 360 & PC), FS17(Xbox One & PC), FS19(Xbox One)
SimulatedFarmer

Re: The Old Stream Farm

Post by SimulatedFarmer »

The in map stable isn’t working correctly.
I bought a horse.
At first, the horse showed up in the animals menu, along with the chickens I had bought.
I rode the horse.
The horse is dirty showed.
The brush tool didn’t appear. AND the horse no longer was displayed in the owned animals menu.
drewCZ

Post by drewCZ »

Hi guys, I think that support is provided by the Discord server. Please check their web pages.
Ticho aka DrewCZ
FS2013 24/7 dedisrv 'Posledni JZD', MRmods | down 2016=R.I.P.
FS15 | more than a year of pain
FS17 dedi srv, multiplayer+MR !Forever! | Thanks old pal, but moved to 19
FS19 Seasons+GEO+VCA+REA+Cam+Mass+MaizePlus | 6th ingame Year | we are still WORKS in MP!
FS22 - MP moved! Real map+Industries+Relight, Hard Level, Definitely profitable w/ modern machinery
SimulatedFarmer

Post by SimulatedFarmer »

drewCZ wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:37 am Hi guys, I think that support is provided by the Discord server. Please check their web pages.
I bought THIS game where there is, supposedly, a support forum. I’m not joining Discord (been there, hated it) again. I don’t have a lot of anger with Giants or Black Sheep Modding like some people, but I see no reason why I need to join a social media outlet to get support for a game/map. I just won’t play that particular map. There’s enough to do and, if it turns out there’s not, well….