Issues on new map, Przemasowo

Twisted1851

Issues on new map, Przemasowo

Post by Twisted1851 »

I’m not sure if this is the appropriate location for this, but it’s all I could find. So, an hour or so into this new map, I’m really digging it, liking everything about it, until I go to start landscaping and placing my buildings down to start. Field 12, (which is, as stated in the description, is supposed to be for expanding and placeables) has areas all over that do not permit placing almost anything. Ground deformation issues, same thing with landscaping, and it’s almost completely flat. And it’s even worse at the southern end of the map behind the central grain elevator, there’s a large fenced off placeable area that I literally cannot place anything at, and it’s 100% flat. And, while I’m at it, on the left side of the central grain elevator, going up the ramp to the sell point, there’s an invisible hit box that blocks access going one way, and a sharp drop off going the other way. I would hope this issues could be addressed so the map can be usable. As I said I was looking forward to playing on this one until I made these discoveries. I am playing on Xbox one, and all of these should be easily repeatable.
MarkDeere205

Re: Issues on new map, Przemasowo

Post by MarkDeere205 »

Exact same issues. Tried 3 different vehicles at grain elevator. Using xbox one as well.
I play on Xbox 1 in Michigan
Harada

Post by Harada »

Traffic remains stopped after train passes and sometimes stops for no reason at all.
XBox Series S
Sinclaircool

Post by Sinclaircool »

I'm having issues where a non direct drill can direct drill so could the creator of the map fix this issue
Don't leak mods
Danko40

Post by Danko40 »

Changelog 1.1.1.0:
- Added support for "SEASONS" modifications
- Traffic blockade at railroad crossing has been removed
- "mipmaps" have been added to the minimap
- Increased throughput and capacity of farm silos.
- BGA bandwidth increased
- The distance at which railroad crossings close is reduced.
- Farm lamp removed

On trainsilo in NW is still slow. The modder has forgeting this one?
„Für alles, was du tust oder auch nicht tust, zahlst du mit Lebenszeit.“ - Georg-Wilhelm Exler
"Menschen wählen ihren Tod auf die Art wie sie leben." - Jean-Claude Van Damme
"Fachkräftemangel entsteht dort, wo zu wenig Lohn bezahlt wird." - Danko40

———————————————————————
LS15 / 17 - Konsole
LS19 - Platinum Edition (PC)
LS22 - PC
EURO_FARMER

Post by EURO_FARMER »

The map was giving a warning in the log file about traffic probability, so I had to make changes in the traffic system xml file, because the sum of traffic probability and parking probability must be 1.0.
Maybe the map creator wasn't aware about the sum of the probabilities.

Of course I use PC that is why I was able to make the corrections but I am not sure if the console players would be able to make the corrections.

EDIT : I want to suggest something to the moderators; make a new category and name it as " mod map support " and every player who will face any problem with any modded map, to be able to post it there in the map's subcategory and with this way the map creator would have a more direct communication with the players.