Issues on new map, Przemasowo

Twisted1851

Issues on new map, Przemasowo

Post by Twisted1851 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:50 pm

I’m not sure if this is the appropriate location for this, but it’s all I could find. So, an hour or so into this new map, I’m really digging it, liking everything about it, until I go to start landscaping and placing my buildings down to start. Field 12, (which is, as stated in the description, is supposed to be for expanding and placeables) has areas all over that do not permit placing almost anything. Ground deformation issues, same thing with landscaping, and it’s almost completely flat. And it’s even worse at the southern end of the map behind the central grain elevator, there’s a large fenced off placeable area that I literally cannot place anything at, and it’s 100% flat. And, while I’m at it, on the left side of the central grain elevator, going up the ramp to the sell point, there’s an invisible hit box that blocks access going one way, and a sharp drop off going the other way. I would hope this issues could be addressed so the map can be usable. As I said I was looking forward to playing on this one until I made these discoveries. I am playing on Xbox one, and all of these should be easily repeatable.

MarkDeere205

Re: Issues on new map, Przemasowo

Post by MarkDeere205 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:09 pm

Exact same issues. Tried 3 different vehicles at grain elevator. Using xbox one as well.
I play on Xbox 1 in Michigan

Harada

Post by Harada » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:02 pm

Traffic remains stopped after train passes and sometimes stops for no reason at all.
XBox One S

Sinclaircool

Post by Sinclaircool » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:31 pm

I'm having issues where a non direct drill can direct drill so could the creator of the map fix this issue