Lizard Idealiner

Bhcc

Lizard Idealiner

Post by Bhcc »

I have to dismiss worker and load onto the trailer from the JD S790 combine myself. Getting better using other trailers on the PS4.
Aholz89

Re: Lizard Idealiner

Post by Aholz89 »

The issue lies with the JD S790, it has some issues unloading into tall trailers, as the trigger seems set a bit low compared to the unloading Pipe. There have been some reports on the issue with the JD S790 Harvester.
Came here for information, stayed for the entertainment.
no.naim

Post by no.naim »

This problem should be fixed with the Lizard Idealiner Pack, which is coming soon (similar to the Benalu Optiliner Pack). Also it should work better with forage harvesters.
Flea1974

Post by Flea1974 »

Harvester's boom's most harvesters booms collide with the frailers looks like at the rolled up cover point. A Few harvester's have issues emptying into them when the trippers are completely empty.
X-Box One
SylentXtinction

Post by SylentXtinction »

no.naim wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:22 pm This problem should be fixed with the Lizard Idealiner Pack, which is coming soon (similar to the Benalu Optiliner Pack). Also it should work better with forage harvesters.
It has nothing to do with the John Deere. I have the same issues with the AGCO Ideal, and CLAAS LEXION 8900.