Anyone know how to sell milk ? Can’t get tigger to work at sell point
northeast farmer

Re: Welker farm can’t sell milk ?

Post by northeast farmer »

Not sure either but I'm having the same problem If you find out let me know
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

It's a known issue that has been fixed by Mappers Paradise. The update has been submitted for testing so will be out soon enough.

Check out Mappers Paradise Facebook page for updates on their mods, they're quite good at posting updates on the progress of their mods.
SylentXtinction

Post by SylentXtinction »

Ritchie wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:19 pm It's a known issue that has been fixed by Mappers Paradise. The update has been submitted for testing so will be out soon enough.

Check out Mappers Paradise Facebook page for updates on their mods, they're quite good at posting updates on the progress of their mods.
I find that hard to believe, given their gross oversight and inattention to their Welker Farms map. The map is horribly dysfunctional with many posts/reports about the numerous bugs and defects. Given the 7-14 day turnaround on submissions to Giants, I don't see any progress worth noting.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

First off, what you quoted has been fixed for a long time. Second, have you seen the crops on this map? They are closest to real life I have seen on any map. Third, the map doesn't have a bga and they named both sell points the same name, but other maps have done that too.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.