Old farm countryside bug

Eyedropper2

Old farm countryside bug

Post by Eyedropper2 »

I don't know if this has been mentioned or not. Giants directed me here to report a bug I found on old farm countryside map. The large BMG horizontal silos do not collect grass hey or silage. There is one spot in the middle that you can dump where it registers the amount and compaction rate but it's a very small spot and the other two sides left and right don't work.
rlbcsch

Re: Old farm countryside bug

Post by rlbcsch »

another bug on this map if anyone is looking

trees between field 19 and 20
- at the north end can't be cut down (don't register)
- in the middle, if trees are cut a wedge is created and can't be picked up, moved or cut up

PS really like this map
Appleseedtanker

Post by Appleseedtanker »

Also on console (xbox one) the stores gate will not register for you to open it so anything you buy can't get out
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Apple,
That's not a bug on the map. They have set hours like a real life business. It is in the description of the map when they are opened.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Eische

Post by Eische »

There are also signs near the gates telling you the business hours.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
JaVaDy

Post by JaVaDy »

rlbcsch wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:42 pm another bug on this map if anyone is looking

trees between field 19 and 20
- at the north end can't be cut down (don't register)
- in the middle, if trees are cut a wedge is created and can't be picked up, moved or cut up

PS really like this map
I have encountered the same problem on the north-west side of the main farm and various other places around the main farm. Only many attempts with the Lizard mod resulted (after more than an hour) in removing the trees. Reason for me to stop with this beautiful map.
Former Xbox One S player, now on PC :-D
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

doing contract on field 36 baling. i got all the bales delivered and it says i have delivered 101% but i am still at 99% complete. did not save and tryed again. got to the same point but only 99% and could not complete the contract. chas
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode