MF Shed Pack log warning and solution !

EURO_FARMER

MF Shed Pack log warning and solution !

Post by EURO_FARMER »

Hi guys,

I found a bug for MF Shed Pack by ALiEN JiM

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019

Unfortunately I don't have a way to contact him directly, so I thought to write here the problem as well as the solution and hopefully Alien Jim will fix the problem in a future update.

In the Pack there are various buildings, but the problem occurs with the four farm Silos. So, if when you are in the game and try to install one of the silos, you will see this log error :

WARNING: static shape 'colileft' is marked COMPOUND
These are not compatible settings and may cause a crash; COMPOUND flag will be removed

Of course, there is no problem without its solution, so I will write the solution here in order to fix the problem with colileft (shapeId="48") :

1. Make sure you have a program for zip files, so for example 7-zip
2. Make sure you have a program like Notepad ++
3. In your mods folder find the FS19_mfShedPack and unzip it.
4. Click on farmSilo01 to highlight it and then with the right mouse button choose : Edit with Notepad ++
5. You will have to go to line 393 but you can do it with an easy way: The third tab is the "search " . Click on it and then click on "Find" . Choose the tab " Find" in the " Find What " type COMPOUND and click on Find Next.
6. You are now in line 393 and you will see this : <Shape shapeId="48" name="colileft" static="true" compound="true"
7. Replace compound="true" with compound="false"
8. Do the same in line 400 and save it.
9. Now, do the same with farmSilo02, farmSilo03 and farmSilo04
10. After you finish, compress the folder and put it back in your mods folder. Go to the game and from now on there is no log warning

Notes :
1. Maybe in farmsilo03 the " colileft" line is in the lines 392 and 399. Just make sure that you making changes for the colileft and not for the coliright. Is the colileft (shapeId="48" ) you need to change and each farmsilo has two.
2. Make sure that you saved the changes you did for the four farmsilos.
3. When you will get back into the game, the game will ask you to update the MF Shed Pack .If you do it then your changes will be lost.

Thank you and Happy Farming !