[FS19][PC][1.4.1] Annaburger HTS 34.16 reconfigure in shop breaks it

Petje81

[FS19][PC][1.4.1] Annaburger HTS 34.16 reconfigure in shop breaks it

Post by Petje81 »

This one i only tried on Lone Oak 19 for now, so this could also be a problem with the map.
Log file coming up after i make some arrangements.

After buying a HTS 34.16 with a partition wall and a seed filler (didn't change the stickers or tyres) and trying to change it back to no wall at the shop or farm repair shop the cart goes into a "state of non existent" except the hitch point.
I can then walk and drive through the cart with any vehicle and when i attach it to any tractor the tractor flips under the map...
Trying to get it customized again doesn't help/fix the problem, reset is not working either.
I can still play as the game is still running.

After i save and quit the game my savegame would then not load anymore and stays in the loading screen (of the map).
Deleting the annaburger from the vehicles.xml saves my savegame and i can reload it again.

[edit]
Attached the log files.
I must add to this that when i change the trailer for the second time in the workshop(s) the default for the partition wall is "no partition wall" while there is a wall in the cart. The seed auger option does show that it is on the cart
Attachments
logloadsavegame.txt
Log of loading game after cart broke
(54.88 KiB) Downloaded 53 times
logbreak.txt
Log when the cart breaks
(89.25 KiB) Downloaded 56 times
Petje81

Re: [FS19][PC][1.4.1] Annaburger HTS 34.16 reconfigure in shop breaks it

Post by Petje81 »

As there is no response here i would like to know if this has been noticed and/or picked up.
Uruora
Former GIANTS employee

Re: [FS19][PC][1.4.1] Annaburger HTS 34.16 reconfigure in shop breaks it

Post by Uruora »

Moved to the mod forum