Westbridge Hills v1.0.1.1 - Pending

User avatar
Vanquish081
Posts: 315
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:29 am

Re: Westbridge Hills v1.0.1.1 - Pending

Post by Vanquish081 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:41 pm

TacoFarmer wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:07 pm
WestBridge is broken after its last update. Those black hole spaces look like water to me. And there is a spot near the barn that crashes the game.
Have you read the message above?

Try in new game.

Changelog 1.0.1.1:
- Fixed map sounds.
- Ajusted Unload trigger BGA.

Have black holes? is a possible in old savegame, no in new game.

User avatar
TacoFarmer
Posts: 3614
Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 8:55 pm
Location: TBAP Ranch,PS4

Re: Westbridge Hills v1.0.1.1 - Pending

Post by TacoFarmer » Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:02 pm

Vanquish081 wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:41 pm
TacoFarmer wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:07 pm
WestBridge is broken after its last update. Those black hole spaces look like water to me. And there is a spot near the barn that crashes the game.
Have you read the message above?

Try in new game.

Changelog 1.0.1.1:
- Fixed map sounds.
- Ajusted Unload trigger BGA.

Have black holes? is a possible in old savegame, no in new game.
Yeah I read all this.
I didnt want to start a new game.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .

User avatar
Vanquish081
Posts: 315
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:29 am

Re: Westbridge Hills v1.0.1.1 - Pending

Post by Vanquish081 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:41 pm

TacoFarmer wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:02 pm
Yeah I read all this.
I didnt want to start a new game.
Ok, I understand it... in console should have a option for reset terrain for this cases.

PhxBred
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:55 am

Re: Westbridge Hills v1.0.1.1 - Pending

Post by PhxBred » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:08 am

Started a new game at start of the week so using current version on xbox one. Bought field 15 and BGA and spent some time filling all 4 bunkers with chaff with no problems until today. Once they were full enough, about 4mil units total between the 4 bunkers, covered them and let them ferment, saved my game once fermentation was done and logged out to go get some food, logged back in now all 4 bunkers are empty. Tried restarting, turning off all mods but looks like all my silage disappeared. Can click the control to open the bunker and says it opens but right away says it's empty too.ImageImage

User avatar
Vanquish081
Posts: 315
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:29 am

Re: Westbridge Hills v1.0.1.1 - Pending

Post by Vanquish081 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:03 pm

PhxBred wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:08 am
Started a new game at start of the week so using current version on xbox one. Bought field 15 and BGA and spent some time filling all 4 bunkers with chaff with no problems until today. Once they were full enough, about 4mil units total between the 4 bunkers, covered them and let them ferment, saved my game once fermentation was done and logged out to go get some food, logged back in now all 4 bunkers are empty. Tried restarting, turning off all mods but looks like all my silage disappeared. Can click the control to open the bunker and says it opens but right away says it's empty too.
What are the mods that you used in the game? Before of savegame.

User avatar
TacoFarmer
Posts: 3614
Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 8:55 pm
Location: TBAP Ranch,PS4

Re: Westbridge Hills v1.0.1.1 - Pending

Post by TacoFarmer » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:47 pm

Vanquish081 wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:41 pm
TacoFarmer wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:02 pm
Yeah I read all this.
I didnt want to start a new game.
Ok, I understand it... in console should have a option for reset terrain for this cases.
Is this something GIANTS could easily add?
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .

PigKing
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:05 pm
Contact:

Re: Westbridge Hills v1.0.1.1 - Pending

Post by PigKing » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:53 pm

Found bug in BGA: Zero payout with silage/grass/chaff. I let it run for two weeks and haven't received any money at all from it. Is this a known bug?

User avatar
TacoFarmer
Posts: 3614
Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 8:55 pm
Location: TBAP Ranch,PS4

Re: Westbridge Hills v1.0.1.1 - Pending

Post by TacoFarmer » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:05 am

Vanquish081 wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:41 pm
TacoFarmer wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:02 pm
Yeah I read all this.
I didnt want to start a new game.
Ok, I understand it... in console should have a option for reset terrain for this cases.
Did you change the clouds?
They look pixelated.

Is the WestBridge in testing the Final version?
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .

User avatar
Vanquish081
Posts: 315
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:29 am

Re: Westbridge Hills v1.0.1.1 - Pending

Post by Vanquish081 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:26 pm

TacoFarmer wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:05 am
Vanquish081 wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:41 pm
TacoFarmer wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:02 pm
Yeah I read all this.
I didnt want to start a new game.
Ok, I understand it... in console should have a option for reset terrain for this cases.
Did you change the clouds?
They look pixelated.

Is the WestBridge in testing the Final version?
the clouds? the sky is of base game... :confusednew:

Is testing new version with change in BGA, only BGA.

User avatar
Alcarin75
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:55 pm

Re: Westbridge Hills v1.0.1.1 - Pending

Post by Alcarin75 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:39 pm

Hi how are you, I'm a PS4 player and in the recent update I saw in the description that it talks about "remade tipCol map".

I wish you could explain to me what this implies in the map.

Also wondering if the map can be combined with Seasons and Straw Harvest?

Thank you for your attention and congratulations on your map. It is really beautiful and totally friendly for console gamers.
I like to learn from everyone.
PS4 Player

User avatar
Vanquish081
Posts: 315
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:29 am

Re: Westbridge Hills v1.0.1.1 - Pending

Post by Vanquish081 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:14 pm

The tipCol is the one that prevents making piles in certain places on the map, it has been modified in the BGA when redesigned, it is the only place where it has been changed.

It is made based on the game's maps, so there should be no problem with Seasons or Straw Harvest, in fact I have a game in which I am using Straw Harvest.

User avatar
Alcarin75
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:55 pm

Re: Westbridge Hills v1.0.1.1 - Pending

Post by Alcarin75 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:34 am

Thanks for you answer
I like to learn from everyone.
PS4 Player

Post Reply