Westbridge Hills v1.0.1.1 - Pending

MacCLovin

Re: Westbridge Hills v1.0.0.3 - Pending

Post by MacCLovin »

That is very true. The Bourgault DLC will fit nicely with this map!
MacCLovin

Post by MacCLovin »

Vanquish081 wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:00 am Changelog 1.0.0.3:
- Transport missions included.
- Various missions included for Seasons.
- Adjusted BGA point of sale.
- Adjusted all decoration placeables.
- Revised sheep feeder cleaning area.
Vanquish - do you know if this is in testing or when it will be released?!
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

It is on the testing list.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Vanquish081

Post by Vanquish081 »

Pending Release, I think it will be launched today, tomorrow at the latest.
MacCLovin

Post by MacCLovin »

Vanquish081 wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:18 pm Pending Release, I think it will be launched today, tomorrow at the latest.
Just checked the Mod Hub - its released! Can't wait to get home and download it. What kind of seasons missions did you add?

Thanks for your hard work!
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Vanquish081 wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:18 pm Pending Release, I think it will be launched today, tomorrow at the latest.
Is this the final version?
I have started this map 3 times now and have to start over again.
On new farmer the shed behind house,barns near cows and building left of sheep pen went missing after update and I couldn't place anything else.because of terraform message.
And the windpump stop working.
If this is indeed the final version I am going to start this last time as farm manager because in new farmer now its hard to place things.
Thank you for the time you have invested in this map and all your mods.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Im on my 4 triy to get the update. I guess its a modhub issue as i get to 100% and it goes back to update. I uninstalled it and am trying again.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Vanquish081

Post by Vanquish081 »

TacoFarmer wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:09 am Is this the final version?
On new farmer the shed behind house,barns near cows and building left of sheep pen went missing after update and I couldn't place anything else.because of terraform message.
If this is indeed the final version I am going to start this last time as farm manager because in new farmer now its hard to place things.
No changes that need to start a new game, you can continue your game version 1.0.0.2
The windpump work if you buy in the shop.
I open new thread in modding section for solved the problem with terraform problem.
livesea72 wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:43 am Im on my 4 triy to get the update. I guess its a modhub issue as i get to 100% and it goes back to update. I uninstalled it and am trying again.
Probably.
JTerk438

Post by JTerk438 »

Update 1.0.0.3 between Xbox One and PC is a very big step forward. One downside to it that I see, is for the terraforming issues from the past. They are fixed in version 1.0.0.3 on Xbox One and PC. The only problem is, I have 1 savegame from every previous version (1.0.0.0, 1.0.0.1, and 1.0.0.2 on console), and the terraforming is still the same as it was with the new update, only about 50-60% of the map able to be modified. A new savegame, it is fixed. Now, it is at 95% modifiable.

So, for the terraforming side, it is HIGHLY recommended to start a new save game. If it's not that big of an issue, then there is no need. But if you're like me, and have to have a map as close to perfect in your mind as possible, a new savegame is the only way, if you're using a save from an older version of the map.

One thing I did notice though, is that the animal pens are not listed in the store. When I looked at the xml files on pc, I noticed that in the store data prtion of the xml, the "show in store" command was set to false for the chickens, cows, and the sheep (no pigs or horses implemented originally in the map for those who don't know). Not sure is that command was an oversite, or intentional. I changed that command in the xml on PC and was able to buy them from the store, and place them.

Other than that minor inconvenience with the animal pens, awesome update.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Vanquish081 wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:53 am
TacoFarmer wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:09 am Is this the final version?
No changes that need to start a new game, you can continue your game version 1.0.0.2
The windpump work if you buy in the shop.
I open new thread in modding section for solved the problem with terraform problem.
livesea72 wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:43 am Im on my 4 triy to get the update. I guess its a modhub issue as i get to 100% and it goes back to update. I uninstalled it and am trying again.
Probably.
I had to restart from .02 to .03
Buildings disappeared and couldn't be replaced after the update.
And the store bought wind pump stopped working.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
JTerk438

Post by JTerk438 »

Can someone answer this quiz??? How is it possible to terraform over the rock wall in the farm yard, when the trees are all there. Then you cut just one down anywhere along either length of the rock wall, and you lose all ability to terraform around it. Doesn't matter how high the ground level is.

If you raise the land to the very top of the trees (did this for testing purposes), then eliminated the trees using the T-Rex, and now along the original wall span, you can't terraform the area, nor can you place any placeables on it. Same goes with taking the trees out with a chainsaw.

Somehow, the trees are linked to the wall. You can lower the land as far as it will go, on the field 16 side (with the trees present), and the wall is invisible at that point, but not on the farm yard side. We need an option to a) get rid of the wall all together and make it as a placeable (either as a corner wall like it is, or have both spans seperate, but buyable placeables); or b) use the texture of the wall directly on the ground there, so that if you want to flatten it out, you can. And make the wall texture a paintable texture in the map, if it isn't too difficult to implement.

Note: This is on a brand new map using update 1.0.0.3. I'm doing all of this on Xbox, and on PC.
Vanquish081

Post by Vanquish081 »

Despite the possibility of using the landscape mode, it has its limitations and if there are objects they cannot be removed, neither can the entire terrain be transformed, I do not know what the limits are or what is due and you cannot place the objects you want wherever you want, these are all limitations of the game.
Pensarethebest

Post by Pensarethebest »

Fantastic map. I have a question about the buildings on the farm. The days owned are really high and maintenance costs are astronomical. Is it supposed to be that way?
FS 22 and loving it.
Vanquish081

Post by Vanquish081 »

Pensarethebest wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:00 pm Fantastic map. I have a question about the buildings on the farm. The days owned are really high and maintenance costs are astronomical. Is it supposed to be that way?
I belive that is for the age stablished to the buildings, try to sell and buy of new.
Pensarethebest

Post by Pensarethebest »

Vanquish081 wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:21 pm
Pensarethebest wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:00 pm Fantastic map. I have a question about the buildings on the farm. The days owned are really high and maintenance costs are astronomical. Is it supposed to be that way?
I belive that is for the age stablished to the buildings, try to sell and buy of new.
Will try. I have also just cheated on money and bought placeables that generate enough income to off set it. That's how I do it now. Also I love that you made that little square in town purchasable and affordable. Top notch work.
FS 22 and loving it.