Changelog 1.0.1.0:
- Ajusted plane Water
- Added animal pastures in shop.
- Eggbox directly in pallet.
- New machinary in new savegame.
- Fixed issues with helpers AI.
- Fixed problem with landscape mode.
- Frozen Lake with Seasons.
- Added street lamp to shop in decoration.
- Added bushes and decoFoliage to mode Landscape.
- Replaced object with old/bad texture in Animal Trader.
(No need restart savegame)
Last edited by Vanquish081 on Fri May 08, 2020 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MacCLovin

Re: Westbridge Hills v1.0.0.4 - Pending

Post by MacCLovin »

Vanquish - this might be a stupid question...but what is the capacity of the BGA & the Digestate tanks?
Vanquish081

Post by Vanquish081 »

MacCLovin wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 1:22 pm Vanquish - this might be a stupid question...but what is the capacity of the BGA & the Digestate tanks?
MacCLovin

Post by MacCLovin »

Trying to level out the ground at the main farm...

Vanquish081

Post by Vanquish081 »

MacCLovin wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 9:45 pm Trying to level out the ground at the main farm...
The terrain is not like this on the main farm
Changelog 1.0.1.0:
- Ajusted plane Water
- Added animal pastures in shop.
- Eggbox directly in pallet.
- New machinary in new savegame.
- Fixed issues with helpers AI.
- Fixed problem with landscape mode.
- Frozen Lake with Seasons.
- Added street lamp to shop in decoration.
- Added bushes and decoFoliage to mode Landscape.
- Replaced object with old/bad texture in Animal Trader.
(No need restart savegame)
MacCLovin

Re: Westbridge Hills v1.0.1.0 - Pending

Post by MacCLovin »

I just started a new game and sold the buildings at the main farm - and I’m getting the same error in the same place. I haven’t added anything to the game.
Vanquish081

Post by Vanquish081 »

MacCLovin wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 4:33 am I just started a new game and sold the buildings at the main farm - and I’m getting the same error in the same place. I haven’t added anything to the game.
What error? This "ball" on terrain?
MacCLovin

Post by MacCLovin »

Vanquish081 wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 9:40 am
MacCLovin wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 4:33 am I just started a new game and sold the buildings at the main farm - and I’m getting the same error in the same place. I haven’t added anything to the game.
What error? This "ball" on terrain?
The ground can’t be leveled there. I can level all around the main farm except that spot in the picture. Ignore the silos in the picture I just put those down. Look at the coordinates in the mini map.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Can you smooth that area without trying to level?
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
MacCLovin

Post by MacCLovin »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 5:58 pm Can you smooth that area without trying to level?
Can’t do anything. Smooth, lower, raise, etc.

I just started a new save on this map after putting in 150+ on the other and I didn’t have any issues at the main farm.
JTerk438

Post by JTerk438 »

MacCLovin wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 7:07 pm
Illinois Farmer wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 5:58 pm Can you smooth that area without trying to level?

I just started a new save on this map after putting in 150+ on the other and I didn’t have any issues at the main farm.
I have that issue all of the time, as I am constantly restarting the map for different flavors of what I want to do. What a friend of mine found to fix those area, until it is fixed in an update, is to use some decorations.

The decoration you want is any flag. Whether it be from the West Pack Decorations Hills mod, or any of the standalone flags mods, the flags are key for this to work.

Place a bunch of flags all around you outer section of the terrain that won't flatten. Then go a little further towards the center (if possible). Then eventually, you should be able to place one in the center. If you can't, no worries. Sell all of the flag poles, and try to flatten/smooth the area again. 9 time out of 10, it will do what you want. Then, for the rest of the time in the savegame, the area will be editable.

The issue is some invisible collisions left from previous placeables. And I really thought it was fixed with update 1.0.0.3, but it wasn't. The seeds pallets trigger was removed, but the triggers for the buildings' edges remain after selling. On new farmer and Start from scratch, they are still there. Not sure why, but they are. I can't be 100% certain that it is invisible collisions at that coordinate, as my computer won't run GE 8.1. Otherwise I'd be able to for certain help fix this map right. But, even with this small issues, this map is one of the best, in my opinion.
Vanquish081

Post by Vanquish081 »

Screenshot with the map in the version 1.0.0.4 :search:

Console players should request some way to reset some options when updating a map, for example the terrain ... it is difficult to update the map without harming a savegame for console players. On PC you simply copy the terrain file and paste it into the savegame folder. :gamer:
JTerk438

Post by JTerk438 »

Vanquish081 wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:45 am

Screenshot with the map in the version 1.0.0.4 :search:

Console players should request some way to reset some options when updating a map, for example the terrain ... it is difficult to update the map without harming a savegame for console players. On PC you simply copy the terrain file and paste it into the savegame folder. :gamer:
No matter is the modder says no new savegame is required... I always start a new one, just to eliminate any potential issues from the prior state of the map. That way, if there are still issues after the update, I can rule out the savegame from the previous version. *censored* though, as after two updates that I've done this, I've had maps that I've had well over 100 hrs on. But it spices up the gameplay, and forces me to do something different. Which isn't always a bad thing, sometimes is. But overall, keeps me from getting burnt out on any one savegame.

And I do this for PC, but especially for console. I still have one savegame on PC back from version 1.0.0.1, and there are still some issues with that particular savegame. But it's because of the original version in which I started that save. It's a testing map for crop yields. I know I could do calculations between field size and amount of crop per hectare, but I like doing the field work to get an exact amount. Still ongoing at this time. I think I started it in October or November 2019. lol. After a couple of hrs, I have to move to something else.

But back on topic. If these fixes fix what little issues that are left on the map, this could be clearly the best map in FS19, IMO. Even though, to me, it already is the best map.
Vanquish081

Post by Vanquish081 »

Very thanks you JTerk438 *thumbsup*
Earnest Pea

Post by Earnest Pea »

I just encountered and managed to solve for myself a problem with Westbridge Hills. I'm playing the map with Seasons and was being charged over 13,000 in daily property maintenance fees. The problem is the placeables on the map. I checked the items.xml file for the save. Each placeable line in the file includes an entry called "seasonsYears". In each entry it was set to more than 500. I'm assuming that means that Seasons believes my buildings and other placeables are over 500 years old. I changed them all to around 20 and the daily property maintenance fee drop to just over 600.

This doesn't seem to be a problem with other maps (could be wrong). I feel this might be caused by Seasons looking at the "age" entry in each placeable line and producing a starting entry for "seasonsYears" based on that. It seems to me that the fault may lie on both sides since the "age" entry for most of these placeables, if I figured out it correctly, is about 50 years. Anyway, I'm just passing along what I discovered in the hope that helps you make fixes.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1