Can't empty BGA bunker on Lone Oak

JayC

Can't empty BGA bunker on Lone Oak

Post by JayC »

I've been working on removing silage from one of the bunkers at the BGA on Lone Oak. I had a bit over 1 million liters of silage in the bunker. I used the Ropa Nowaro-Maus and my truck to remove the silage from the bunker. However, there is 37,492 liters in the back that I cannot remove. It absolutely will not go anywhere. I thought it was something to do with the Maus, so I brought over my loader tractor. That didn't do anything. I then tried using the standard conveyor belt thinking it was just a stubborn hitbox or something. I moved it all over the place, and that didn't do anything either. I'm at a loss. I eventually want to do more silage for the BGA, so I need to get the bunker going again. I've got 62 hours on Lone Oak so far. I'd hate for something to happen to this save. Is there anything I can do to fix it? Is there at least a way to edit a file to make the bunker empty again? At this point I don't care about the 37,492 liters that are left.

BigAl Farming

Re: Can't empty BGA bunker on Lone Oak

Post by BigAl Farming »

I've had similar in the past. Only way i managed to get rid of the silage was to use the landscaping tool over the silage to 'reset' the ground - either by painting a texture or use the 'smoothing' function.
CombineBert

Post by CombineBert »

Try the brushes in this pack, they clip on the buckets.

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
Platform: WIN 10 | Game Version: PC Steam
Devices: Logitech G29 Wheel, pedals & shifter | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick | Stream Deck

Current FS19 Maps:
Ravensburg - 9 Day Seasons
JayC

Post by JayC »

Thanks for the replies! I have that bucket and brush mod, but never used the brush. I gave it a shot and to my surprise it worked! Well, it got most of it. There were about 900 liters left that just refused to leave. I ended up using the smoothing method in the landscaping tool. Using both methods, I was able to empty the bunker. Thanks again! *thumbsup*