PRZEMAS OUTBACK - I am the author of the map - Reporting BUGS

WvanNoort

Re: PRZEMAS OUTBACK - I am the author of the map - Reporting BUGS

Post by WvanNoort »

I've played for a while on przemas outback, but now I wanted to play again.
But I saw that some sellpoints like trainstation mill did disappear.
Do you know how this is possible and what I can do to fix it?
rjiii88

Post by rjiii88 »

- The rail barrier next to the farm has been changed to correctly block traffic

I noticed that the RailRoad signal lights do not come on any more.
Is this the correct way that you have it fixed?
Love the map.
Playing on PC, just your everyday FS player.
FS17/19 PC - FS16/18 Droid
Have fun slingin' dirt y-all :wink2:
P.S. Thanks to all the MODDERS out there! *thumbsup*
guidinnebier

Post by guidinnebier »

Hello!

Loved the map, big squared fields, really big map. Makes sense using oversized machinnery. Beautifull clouds going by.

Noticed a couple annoyances;

#1 sale point by railroad (Train Station Mill, Grain Mill and Railroad Silo West) are not auger friendly - there are not enough space for the pipe to come out and unload.

#2 cannot make the bottom tipper (Pacesetter) unload on Train Station Mill.
hunterc76

Post by hunterc76 »

Hi PrzemsoN, very nice map and very usefull update but.... in a big farm like this and a perfect huge Biogas, is a shame the BGA capacity is 50.000 only...
Very nice the trains sistem but the south train do not have any selling point... It would be perfect if there was a grid at the south mill. Thanks for your work and keep doing map like this...
CafeZero

Post by CafeZero »

Hi, the map is very cool and nice. But the map has very few sell points. Please add more and the map will become perfect
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

You can add more with the placables sell points that are available on the modhub.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
hunterc76

Post by hunterc76 »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:45 pm You can add more with the placables sell points that are available on the modhub.
I find them perfect... but the BGA capacity is somethibg I cannot understand why is so low...
Illinois Farmer

There is a small bga that holds 10000 and a big one that holds 50000, which is the same as one's on maps.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
hunterc76

Post by hunterc76 »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:43 pm There is a small bga that holds 10000 and a big one that holds 50000, which is the same as one's on maps.
Ok, but there is not point to download a BGA from mod hub when we have a huge BGA already on the map... is just a number to edit!! Actually the modder should add one zero e bring It to 500.000!!!
Come on, mate!!!
Illinois Farmer

Or it is like all the other maps with it, but my originally post wasn't too you or about the bga. It was the one asking for more still points.
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

The BGA capacity could boil down to performance issues as well. There must be some reason to keep it low. Raising the processing rate sure would help on some maps though lol
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Dethon6

Post by Dethon6 »

Hi PrzemsoN,

I've been playing on your map on PS4 (Prezemas Outback) and so far I can say it's a really good map.

I ran into a bug which you can read here.

I would also like to address a couple other issues.

-There are a couple spots on the map. One at Biogas Plant and the other at Railroad Silo East where the lime station is right on top the drop off zone for transport missions.

-When you added more drop off platforms for the train at Farm you forgot to factor in the distance between each train grain car. Each drop off location is right next to each other meaning you can barely fit 3 grain cars on the 4 drop off platforms. They need to be separated some to allow all 4 grain cars to fit on them.

-This isn't a major issue and doesn't have any effect on the game from what I can tell but I figured I would mention it anyways. If you put the train on cruse control (74 mph) and then start rapidly pressing triangle the speedometer will fluctuate between 75 and around 95 mph. Although I don't think the train is actually moving faster when you do that and it's just the numbers on the speedometer that is changing with not actual effect on the train.

I would also like to suggest some things.

Since this is a train map do you think it would be possible to implement an easier way to load logs onto the train log car? Perhaps a crane over the tracks along field 11, 9 and 31.

Would it be possible to have the gates go up when the train is stopped as long at it's not blocking the crossing?

Would it be possible to have the railroad crossing gate bars at Farm not come up if a vehicle is currently crossing them? In other words if a person is currently crossing them and the train approaches they won't come up until they have cleared them. If you are currently crossing them and they come up they trap you.

Would it be possible to have the train blow it's horn when approaching crossings? You should hear it before the gates start coming down. Right now you may not see the train until the gates start coming down so you will cross thinking it's clear and as you are crossing the gates start coming down or up if you're at Farm resulting in you getting stuck and possibly hit by the train. I figure if the AI car drivers can honk their horn why can't the train do the same thing. Not sure what the code is in other countries but in the United States they start blowing their horn 15 - 20 seconds from a crossing or 1/4 a mile from the crossing if traveling at or faster then 60mph. Of course I would just have it start a least 5-10 seconds before it gets to the point where the gates normally start going down. For the horn it's typically 2 long blows followed by one short blow and finally they lay on it as the locomotive is going through the crossing. So it should work like this.

1:2 long blow (Gates still up)
2:Gates start coming down after the second long blow.
3:1 short blow several feet from the crossing.
4: Lay on it from the moment the locomotive enters the crossing until it completely covers it.

If another crossing is coming up and there is no time to repeat the steps from 1 just repeat steps 3 and 4.

A bridge between 16 and 21/22 would be nice.

The AI drivers seem to always be on that one road that runs along fields 1, 2, 4 , 5, Shop, 11, 12, 6 and 7. They also only seem to always start spawning in numbers if the train is approaching the crossing at shop. They will sit at the crossing and honk their horns while the train is going through. Because of this I had to shut off traffic because if you are trying to pull a long vehicle out of shop and a train is going through you have a ling of cars from the tracks to the road back west preventing you from getting out and even after the train clears and they start moving it seems like they just keep coming. They don't let you out and if you try to get out they just drive up really close to you then stop making it near impossible to maneuver especially if you are hauling a long trailer behind you. Spreading them out more and not having a bunch spawn in when the train is coming would be nice. They should also stop several feet behind us and always give us the right of way.
Kc-Trouble

Post by Kc-Trouble »

hello, First I want to say this map by far is my favorite!

BUT, notice a big but! I have ran into a few bugs, I'm forgetting a few but I'll do my best!

1) the power washer with the pallet in two different places has flipped upside down and below ground level can not sell and replace.
it was fine till I saved and went to bed next morning all you seen was a bottom of the pellet it sits on, mind you it still works but can not move it, both are in the center train silo area, one 20ft from elevator the other was sitting in a vehicle shed, in the same position as the first one again can not sell but works.

2 several fields unmodified the AI's leave strips UN-plowed, planters skipping complete/partial rows in the middle of the field

3 when you run up to the max of the slots you can use it takes up to 7 to 8 vehicles I have to sell to get thee one I want to use
mind you at the same time I have sold a vehicle and decided I didn't want to sell it and tried to buy it back I still had to sell 7 others to get it back and it was a lowly trailer money is not an issue for I have over 500 mil. + and no loans

why is that?

not if I can, why did you make the wind turbines not removable so we can put money making one's up?
I have 14 solar collectors but want to move some of the turbine else where for they are interfering with some of the AI operations just as example turbine between field 15 and I believe 14 (getting tired)

I spend countless Hrs most every day playing on your map.
3 last questions, what determines the number of linked silos?
1 I have a 2 silo 500l plus 7 or 8 linked lilo made by same author it went to 1.1ml then 1.3 after I added the 6 other add on silos does not reflect the max of storage that I should have, does the map dictate how mush storage I can have?
2 can I add-on silo be added to the train silo on my farm?

now that I've stressed you out on all the questions, the final questions the you can be glad to be rid of me:

can the number of slots be increased? I run a lot of AI's on my VERY LARGE FARM you may have guessed that by my game bank account I've ran up to 8 AI's plus me

I pray I didn't screw this terribly long message up so it makes since
Kc-Trouble

Post by Kc-Trouble »

1 correction I didn't catch the word three is suppose to be (the the one I want)
sorry
Kc-Trouble

Post by Kc-Trouble »

sorry for delay
1) didn't know I could drive on water. lol can drive and walk on water next to sales shop. and in some parts of the irrigation dikes.

found that one while trying to get a peace of equipment off bridge and it fell on top of water. I drove it out.

2) can harvest in rain.(wheat,corn, barley,oats,ect.)

3) both power washes flip upside down under map. they work but can't sell or move must uninstall start map clicking OK and go on the save game exit and reinstall same error on both PC and ps4, does not do it right away it is intermittent

4) tractor/harvesters I've had them jump fields next to each other even after plowing fields my self in alow create fields mode

5) plows and cultivators, harvesters skip either complete passes or stopping in the middle sometimes changing rows and going back and completing all but the strip it stopped at
6) mountainous on east side interfere with ai:

now with a little research it seem to do it more when If filled all equipment slots and at 65% system used

now a question, do the interrogation system work or for show? if it does how do I use it?
and one last thing I'm a single farmer O own 80+% of the map can the number of slots be increased?
I have 500+mil in bank, (no money cheats.) I''ve had 8 ai's running plus me drive chase wagons and jumping from ai to ai to check them

I've been playing 6mo. but I try my best to give all details. mods are new but I think I've go this game figured out. I call it my little sand box
this game brings back so many childhood memories. I play it to pass my time.

I love this map. for what does do. but if you need more details I'll start making better notes