Ferguson 3 Ton Trailer on Giants Island on PS4 (not tried Xbox)

RogsR35UK

Ferguson 3 Ton Trailer on Giants Island on PS4 (not tried Xbox)

Post by RogsR35UK »

I have only tried this on PS4 (i don’t have the map loaded on the Xbox).

Giants Island vs Ferguson Pack.

I bought the Ferguson 3 ton trailer and hitched up a standard Ferguson to it. The tractor reared up on connecting and refused to move the trailer. Same with the tandem Ferguson version. I tried a 100HP Claas and managed Wheelspin without moving the trailer. Using a considerably more powerful tractor I moved the trailer away from the Shop and was then able to move it with the standard Ferguson. Ther must be something strange about the Shop Forecourt or maybe the trailer.

I sold the trailer and bought another and had exactly the same issue.
TurboJ

Re: Ferguson 3 Ton Trailer on Giants Island on PS4 (not tried Xbox)

Post by TurboJ »

On PC I've had no trouble at all pulling that trailer with the base model Ferguson tractor included in the pack. Been hauling it around various types of terrain and working without issue, empty and laden. Could it be a map issue or perhaps something with the console version of this mod?
this_is_gav

Re: Ferguson 3 Ton Trailer on Giants Island on PS4 (not tried Xbox)

Post by this_is_gav »

I've just downloaded Giants Island 09 to test and can confirm there's an issue with the trailer on that map. It looks like the shop spawn point has been set incorrectly - surprisingly it looks like it's too high rather than too low and lowering it to just above the ground fixes the issue (not that you can do that on console of course).

Most equipment spawns fine, however things like the in-game 3 and 4m subsoilers often fall over when buying them too. The small in-game Strautmann SEK 802 trailer also sticks, though 'un-sticks' easily.

I guess because the 3 Ton Tipper has a very small stand that's making things worse, but the issue is with the map, not the Ferguson Pack.