Westbridge hills swath bug

livesea72

Westbridge hills swath bug

Post by livesea72 »

Ps4
Starting field 16 bottom of field the swath stops coming out about even with multi silo on the bottom till it gets about half way up then dumps all at once.
Plant wheat then harvest with swath enabled it will stop about 4rd pass just past multi silo.
Using starting harvester
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Vanquish081

Re: Westbridge hills swath bug

Post by Vanquish081 »

If is possible, take a screenshot.
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

livesea72 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:10 pm Ps4
Starting field 16 bottom of field the swath stops coming out about even with multi silo on the bottom till it gets about half way up then dumps all at once.
Plant wheat then harvest with swath enabled it will stop about 4rd pass just past multi silo.
Using starting harvester
Having a similar issue where I have sown grass. The mowers do not show any swath of grass being left behind, until about half way up the field when everything appears all at once in one big pile.
TobyS2021

Post by TobyS2021 »

I have the same problem on my PS4. I harvested wheat on field 15 and had straw swaths on. The combine would lay a swath down for some time then stop, go several feet, and then leave a pile of straw and continue. When the field was finished it looked like a road network. I did a little bit of digging around and found that the x and y location on the mini map could be matched up with the roads and buildings on Felsbrunn. I don't know much about modding but, I believe the part of Felsbrunn that prevents placeables and the unload here function from working still exists all over the map. I know that fields 6, 14, 15, 16, 18, 19, 20, 21 and the biogas plant all have the problem but field 21 is the worst. Also at least 2 of the bunkers at the biogas plant don't completely work. The parts that I checked correlate almost perfectly with Felsbrunn. The John Deere S790 and Pottinger Novacat mowers are what I have been using when this occurred. I don't have a screenshot right now or I would post it.
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Vanquish081 wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:28 am If is possible, take a screenshot.
I have tried to post screen shots but i get a wrong image type error message dispite using the recommended image poster by giants.From left bottom it starts around 4th or 5 pass about even with corner or root crop storage building.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
TheDude

Post by TheDude »

Let me just start out map is beautiful. But i am also having the same problem with my swaths not showing up and then all of a sudden it dumps out a huge pile. I'm on ps4
Vanquish081

Post by Vanquish081 »

Only PS4? ... :confusednew:
Jurisprudential

Post by Jurisprudential »

PC as well

Daehler33

Post by Daehler33 »

It does it to almost all fields on Xbox platform
JTerk438

Post by JTerk438 »

Daehler33 wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:18 am It does it to almost all fields on Xbox platform
Since update 1.0.0.2, I haven't had the swath issue on Xbox nor on PC. Make sure you have the updated map. If you don't, it's still version 1.0.0.1, and the issues in that update are bad.

Update 1.0.0.2 fixed the swath issues on all fields, and it fixed quite a few other issues and bugs within the map. Make sure your map is fully up to date. If it is updated, then you may need to start a new gamesave. Vanquish says you don't need to create a new gamesave, but with the wholesale changes to that map, you almost certainly need to start a new gamesave.

I had a gamesave started the day the map was released, and version 1.0.0.1 dropped, and I didn't see any fixes. Started a new save in a new slot, and it was fixed-ish. So when version 1.0.0.2 dropped, I scrapped any Westbridge saves I had, on PC and console, and started over.

Update 1.0.0.3 is now pending, meaning it was sent to Giants for testing almost a month ago. Hopefully we will have that update soon.

If you want to stay up to date on the progress of this map, go here:viewtopic.php?f=966&t=154620 to find out what may be fixed, and what may be overlooked. Vanquish is more apt to read your comments and concerns over there.