Possible map/seasons bug (PS4)

Michael5941

Possible map/seasons bug (PS4)

Post by Michael5941 »

So I don't know if this is a map bug or a season bug or both so instead of posting this on the official seasons mod bug report website I'm going to post it here in case this is a issues with the map not liking seasons the map is seasons ready as it has the appropriate Snow masks, still I can't imagine this is normal.
I decided to go to the contracts menu to pick up a transporting contract as it's mid winter so not much for me to do, well when I got there I noticed there was still harvesting contracts cultivating contracts, and sowing contracts, now it's mid winter and there is snow on the ground so cultivating is out as the ground is frozen, sowing wouldn't be good as planting season is over and harvesting is impossible as well 1 harvesting season is over and 2 the field it's asking me to harvest is withered lol.

Map is Sussex Farms
PS4 User(PSN- LoneWolf5841)
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Thanks to the modders for the wonderful work they do, Happy Farming :hi:
Phigo

Re: Possible map/seasons bug (PS4)

Post by Phigo »

What happens if you accept them? I remember some contracts which disappeared when I accepted them.
PS4 und PC
Michael5941

Re: Possible map/seasons bug (PS4)

Post by Michael5941 »

Phigo wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:15 am What happens if you accept them? I remember some contracts which disappeared when I accepted them.
some did disappear when I attempted to accept them
PS4 User(PSN- LoneWolf5841)
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Thanks to the modders for the wonderful work they do, Happy Farming :hi: