Seasons

rcknhrd22

Seasons

Post by rcknhrd22 »

Hey Guys I've been having issues with the seasons, every time I load a map it says the map is not compatible with seasons ( which it is cause I've used them before) and then it tells me the reason is because there "too much fruit on the floor". Does anyone know what this is all about. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks
Miketeg

Re: Seasons

Post by Miketeg »

Seasons add new type of fruits (salt, snow). If you're playing a map with too many fruits (multifruits) you exceed the maximum.

There's nothing you can do. Map creator has to remove some fruit of the maps, or you can play without season.

I had this issue and this is the answer I got (not in the same word)
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
rcknhrd22

Post by rcknhrd22 »

wow that *censored*, thanks
rcknhrd22

Post by rcknhrd22 »

Miketeg wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:48 pm Seasons add new type of fruits (salt, snow). If you're playing a map with too many fruits (multifruits) you exceed the maximum.

There's nothing you can do. Map creator has to remove some fruit of the maps, or you can play without season.

I had this issue and this is the answer I got (not in the same word)
ok I understand that, but we all pretty much have the same maps, wouldn't everyone be having the same problem?
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

Yes, other people run into this problem. But it's not a bug, it's the way maps are set up in general.
For PC some maps should be getting updates soon to allow more fruits, not sure if those changes will get to console.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
Rudi950

Post by Rudi950 »

Are you using the maize plus mod? This mod adds some fruits aswell.