Small Wood Selling Station Issues

JTerk438

Small Wood Selling Station Issues

Post by JTerk438 »

I just started up a new game on Green River 19 on Xbox One, and have cut down all the trees I want to cut down in the forested area in the lower right corner of the map.

My issue is, that now I have the trees that I wanted cut down gone, I tried to sell the Small Wood Selling station triggers I was using (the ones without any building).

The problem for me is that I can't sell them. I have 2 of them placed. I go into the garage screen, select one, that is fine. It takes me to the point on the map I have one of them placed, but it doesn't give me the option to sell either one. I know I can just disable the mod and reload the map without the mod enabled. But for those that want that money back (what little money you do get back), it's an issue.

If TopAce888 sees this, I'd like to say, awesome job on the mod. Just letting you know of a bug when trying to sell the ones without building. Not sure if it is because I have more than one placed. I don't know.

Tried just one on another map (fresh game on Westbridge Hills), and I was able to sell it. Just tried placing 2 down, and can't sell either one.
Eische

Re: Small Wood Selling Station Issues

Post by Eische »

If you have more than one building of the same mod placed down, you need to click on actual building you want to sell.
1. garage menu
2. select one of the buildings
3. building will be focussed on map
So far you have done everything right. The last thing to do is:

4. click on the placed building. A dialog will appear asking you to sell it.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
JTerk438

Post by JTerk438 »

Eische wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:23 am If you have more than one building of the same mod placed down, you need to click on actual building you want to sell.
1. garage menu
2. select one of the buildings
3. building will be focussed on map
So far you have done everything right. The last thing to do is:

4. click on the placed building. A dialog will appear asking you to sell it.
That's the problem with the triggers with no buildings. There's nothing to select to be able to sell. If I had used the ones with buildings, I would've been able to sell. I've been playing, and modding Farming Simulator since FS15. I know how it works.

With no buildings on the one trigger, you can't sell multiples because the markers and orb are not solid as far as selecting the placeable goes. You can sell one. But if it goes into the multiple select part, on the map, you can't sell them. This only goes for the no building triggers. One is fine. Multiple, you have to exit out and deselect the mod. Load the map without that mod, save game, back out again, reselect it, and save again, if you want that mod in the future.

This isn't a major issue, just a little annoying to have to back out a couple of times. But, if this is the way it has to be, then it is.
LS09God

Post by LS09God »

If you know the true name, you can remove the entree from the items.xml in your saves.
Remove the lines related to the subject mod and save the xml. Play and you'll see (or really not see) that the trigger is gone. :hi:

A complete section of an item starts with <item and ends with </item>. Select the first line with the <items and then Shift select the line with </items> and all in between is also selected.

When that is done you can push delete. The line are gone and the file can be saved. Restart your game and load the save file you just edited.
Now more pesky trigger.
Specs:
ASUS ROG Strix X570-E mobo.
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 processor.
Corsair 32Gb DDR4 internal mem.
Sandisk 1Tb SSD as boot and game drive.
Samsung 1Tb hdd for general storage.
Gigabyte RTX2070 super graphics card.
Razer Naga Chroma mouse.
Logitech G27, G13. Saiteck HOTAS pro.
Razer BlackWidow Keyboard.
Fiber connection.
CanadianAlexM14

Post by CanadianAlexM14 »

I'm new to the game and forums, love it so far. I got this mod on my xbox and I'm having the same issue. I thought I was being clever on no mans land and dropped a couple of these in a forest I wanted to turn into a field. Just started felling trees towards the triggers and selling them there. But now that I'm done I really want them gone and I dont know how to get to the code let alone modify anything, I just wanna get rid of them.