Estancia Lapacho can't sell

Pedriko

Estancia Lapacho can't sell

Post by Pedriko »

Hi, I'm kinda desperate on this one. I've been playing for hours on the map when I tried to unload my first trailer of sugarcane in the train silo, then the message "You don't have access to this land" appeared and the trailer (sugarcane randon) didn't unload. Tried to buy the area around the silo, still the same message. Tried to sell on the Sugar Mill, same thing. Just can't sell sugarcane at any point, making playing on this map impossible.
I did some testing. With and without mods, doesn't matter the difficulty you still cannot sell, or store the sugarcane. However, in some runs the unloading at those points worked for some in-game hours, then it just started to give the "You don't have acess to this land" message.
In this log, I started a brand new save, in the lowest difficulty, bought a MF3012 and a sugarcane pallet and tried to store at the nearest silo, the message appeared immediatly and I couldn't store the sugarcane.
Haven't tested other crops altough, but I think it will give the same error.
The game is fully updated and using the latest version of Estancia Lapacho in the mod hub.
Attachments
log.txt
(16.4 KiB) Downloaded 54 times
Eische

Re: Estancia Lapacho can't sell

Post by Eische »

Make sure the Randon trailer does not stand directly on top of the dump grid. As it unloads to the side, place it accordingly so that the material falls onto the grid.
Are you sure the silo is not full, yet? They only hold 200k liters.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
Pedriko

Re: Estancia Lapacho can't sell

Post by Pedriko »

Eische wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:37 am Make sure the Randon trailer does not stand directly on top of the dump grid. As it unloads to the side, place it accordingly so that the material falls onto the grid.
Are you sure the silo is not full, yet? They only hold 200k liters.
Thanks for the answer! That was my first thought, I tried to approach the trigger many times, with many differents trailers (even a tipper!) and it didn't work. I even tested it to see if it was nothing to do with my approach speed, but not.
And I'm pretty sure all the silos I tested were empty, because in my save I have never selled any other crop, and then I tested brand new saves. The error also occurs on sellpoints, which doesn't have capacity limit.