New Woodshire Barn not working

Iron Thunder

New Woodshire Barn not working

Post by Iron Thunder »

The barn on New Woodshire isn't working and there's no way to sell bales. The barn appears on the map but not on the price screen.
vortex1988

Re: New Woodshire Barn not working

Post by vortex1988 »

I use the barn very vell in new woodshire, is the top left of the map in the wood, on nord-ovet.
which barn you mean doesn't work??
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Probably a mod conflct, i'm currently playing that map and it works fine for me.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Iron Thunder

Post by Iron Thunder »

juf.de wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:06 pm Probably a mod conflct, i'm currently playing that map and it works fine for me.
Yeah it is a mod conflict, one of the mods remove the all the bale/grass/hay sellpoints from any map you play, i have no idea what mod it is and i am getting annoyed. How does these things go through the Modhub review system?
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

If you play on pc post your full log file here, this probably helps us to understand what went wrong, a tutorial regarding the log is in my signature.
If you play on console it's more difficult, then you have to test mod for mod to find the culprit.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC