Animal dialog bug

SeanHealy94

Animal dialog bug

Post by SeanHealy94 »

Everything works normal right up until I click the analog button to open the animal menu then it just disappears and I can't jump, crouch, put on flash light, sleep in the house etc. Not sure what the problem is.
Ne.stewart

Re: Animal dialog bug

Post by Ne.stewart »

I am having this same problem. I see lots of issues with seasons enabled and although we did have it downloaded, it was never activated for this save file. Playing on PS4 so unable to do anything in the files

I would like to see an answer on how to correct this without deleted my game we have put hours into.

Playing on Ravenport, Normal difficultly, New Farmer, about 20 hours in. Same issue in Estacio Lapacho with less than 10 hours.

Once chicken coop built can initially buy chickens. Then dialog will appear if we save, quit, and come back but can not activate it. Pressing L3 as shown in the top left does nothing and then disappears. Doesn’t show again until after save, quit, reload.

Flashlight will not enable at all even though menu option shows. Sleep may work or may not appear in menu. Again save, quit, reload Usually brings this back.

We do not have many mods. And do not have seasons in either of these gamesaves. We have uninstalled seasons completely.

Here is a list of mods we do have enabled:
Addon straw harvest
brochard ev 2200
Jcb 435 s
Lizard gp140spbk
Nmc kingtrail g4
Placeable refill tanks
Ursus t127
Big bud 747
Government subsidy
Lizard trex600
Mf shed pack
Old machinery shed
Timberedfarm
ppp2020

Re: Animal dialog bug

Post by ppp2020 »

Hi, I'm having almost SAME problem/situation as Ne.stewart!!

There were so many players having similar bug related to Animal Dialog bug but other reports were slightly different from my case and I finally found this report!!
(Phew, I wasn't alone..)

<GAME>
- FS19 (PS4)
- using normal PS4 controller(DUALSHOCK4)

<ISUUEs>
- Can't open Animal Dialog(neither at dealer nor pen)
→ I found that even though the Animal Dialog doesn't APPEAR, by pressing L3, I can OPEN the Animal Dialog and purchase/sell animals.

- Can't jump
- Hand menu bugs
- No 'Sleep' menu appears
→ Same as Animal Dialog, the options doesn't show up but L3 allowed me to sleep.
and maybe more...

I guess 'Seasons mod' is the root of the evil...

Same as Ne.stewart,
I once downloaded Seasons mod, but before loading my saved data,
the popup informed me that my crop data will disappear after loading with Season mod,
and let me choose 'load' or 'cancel'.

so I chose CANCEL.

After loading without Season mod, I found that all above issues are happening!

<What I've tried>
- Uninstalled all the mods
- Reinstalled the game
- Reconnected the controller

Someone Pleeeeeeeease let me know how to fix this problem before I leave this game...