Real Dirt Color an real dirt color fix conflict

Farm-war

Real Dirt Color an real dirt color fix conflict

Post by Farm-war »

plataform: pc
map : game originals and mods all
mods : with all mods and without any
problem :

the problem is the following after several tests on the two original maps such as revenport and the European check the two ral dirt color mods as I realized that the wheel rims were not being painted in the fields and on the roads, the marks of the tires when passing did not remain painted, so I took on the task of making a new game and reviewing the two mods alone and indeed not only the two mods were painted together real dirt color and real dirt fix after removing real dirt fix from my game and surprise the painted wheels returned on the roads and fields tire marks so I think this mod has a problem

Edit don_apple: fixed youtube link and moved it from separate post into this one. Also moved topic to correct section.
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
Rutger

Re: Real Dirt Color an real dirt color fix conflict

Post by Rutger »

Indead, there is an bug in the mod. With the mod there are no tracks left behind. It's also visible in the screenshots in modhub.
OJFagerli

Post by OJFagerli »

Thanks for the video. I shall try too delete the Dirt fix and see if that helps. I have LUA errors in my log because of one of these two mods. There is a bug here that need to be fixed!
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

OJFagerli wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:55 pm Thanks for the video. I shall try too delete the Dirt fix and see if that helps. I have LUA errors in my log because of one of these two mods. There is a bug here that need to be fixed!
*thumbsup* :gamer: I hope this mod can be corrected I like to keep my tires full of mud thanks for the attention
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
Buhoc

Post by Buhoc »

I have a different issue and it comprises a conflict between real dirt and seasons 19 apparently.

I tried with the lime effect, as soon as I had all the wheels completely white with lime if one wheel touched a mud or dirt texture it was like a magic instant auto wash. Either dirt or mud within the field that was not sprayed with lime or any texture outside that is understood as dirt or mud. Now, if the texture is concrete or grass then the lime dirt will be left ok as per the mod is intended.

I tested this in both vanilla maps with vanilla vehicles and only with real dirt mod (and it's fix) and seasons 19. All mods were installed ingame from the mod hub.

Thanks.
Lactic68

Post by Lactic68 »

Relaunching this topic in hope for a fix
Any news about a workaround ?