Addon Straw Harvest - Known Issue and Fixes

Mumi

Re: Addon Straw Harvest - Known Issue and Fixes

Post by Mumi »

The KRONE Premos 5000 turning off, but keeps driving when on CP too collect swaths on a field. it looks like it's because of to much swath in one place
Windy Crest Farm

Post by Windy Crest Farm »

I recently noticed the palletizer hall's crane is out of control. The bucket or clamp is just acting crazy, flying all over the place. The derrick for the crane works fine but the bucket/clamp are unusable. I have not been able to identify any mod conflict as of yet. Has anyone else experienced this?
PS3
thinking of jumping to PC
bombom677

Post by bombom677 »

There's another major issue involving the square baler and accumulator, I just posted about it in another thread.

There appears to be a bug with the accumulator having some collision issues that cause it and whatever is attached/touching it to fly out of the map at faster than light speeds, which forces the game to 1fps. There's some reoccurring errors in my logs at least, but I'm not sure if they're related to Straw Harvest DLC.
Worst9314

Post by Worst9314 »

the game crashes when i use the square bailer.
johnvosh

Post by johnvosh »

bombom677 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:27 pm There's another major issue involving the square baler and accumulator, I just posted about it in another thread.

There appears to be a bug with the accumulator having some collision issues that cause it and whatever is attached/touching it to fly out of the map at faster than light speeds, which forces the game to 1fps. There's some reoccurring errors in my logs at least, but I'm not sure if they're related to Straw Harvest DLC.
I am having the same issue.

I have a problem at certain times I have my tractor with the baler which are sent off the map can you tell me how to solve it please? Thanks in advance. I have been playing on Alma map and baling the biggest field and had this happen 3 times. I thought it was a tractor mod I was using, but seems to be the square baler causing this.
Dell XPS 8940
Windows 11 (21H2)
Intel Core i7 11700
32GB DDR4
nVidia GeForce RTX 3060 12GB
256 NVMe main and 2TB storage
Xbox wireless controller
Acer 27" 1080p monitor
Logitech M510 mouse/K350 keyboard
Logitech Z-340 2.1 speakers
SimpraFi

Post by SimpraFi »

i dont know if others are having this conflict, but when i have the straw harvest mod and the collect straw from missions mod active it glitches. it sends the tractor baler and auto collector flying off the map never to be seen again. you can tab out of the tractor but you can never tab back into it you have to sell all parts so you lose any bales in the baler/auto collector